This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• under 18's not allowed to sell?

after a few people i know have been basically banned from using any of the sales section, due to being under 18, they are unable to sell some stuff.

to my knowledge it is against the law to BUY, when under 18, not SELL.
    i think some revision is in order here,
    the under 18 marks are in place, to stop any under 18's trying to buy.
    of course this won't stop people trading with under 18's.

so how about a simple request to put down the name of who you've sold to.
    that way any one found to be breaking the law can be dealt with in both partys. any one found to be falsely naming or UN naming should receive warnings.

as i know if these build up it leads to a ban any ways.

but the fact they are basically UN-able to do any type of selling seems silly.

I'm talking on behalf of them as I'm doing in such a manor as to ask politely, and question said problems as stated above

hit me with your excuses, as i know there will be, if's, but's, and wtf's :P

Re: under 18's not allowed to sell?

Why do you think they got the U18 tag.... oh yeh, because they were trying to buy illegally

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
      Why do you think they got the U18 tag.... oh yeh, because they were trying to buy illegally

LMAO .. can't really say any more than that:D
      Originally posted by Bluegill
      5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

As far as I'm aware,a person isn't legally entitled to enter into a contract with anybody below the age of common majority (18).

If an under 18 user was selling an item, this would form the basis of a contract. Any problems and the child could simply shrug their shoulders and walk away, without the buyer being able to obtain any form of recourse under the law.
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

The under-18 tag doesn't get them banned from the sales section. Trying to buy guns does!

Plus, if one of those people is who I think they are, providing false details came into it as well!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler View Post
            but the fact they are basically UN-able to do any type of selling seems silly.
            Not as silly as the reason they got banned from the sales section. If they now can't sell anything due to thier indiscresion...tough.
            Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
            you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
            eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler View Post

hit me with your excuses, as i know there will be, if's, but's, and wtf's :P

i was listening and interested until that . Long time users should KNOW the ropes by now. simple as that.
              sigpic

Comment

meh i tbh i think it';s goten to the point where the mods and admins are just out to try and be seen doing some thing.
                this is why i'm geting tired of this sport, every one thinking they're right, or that their better, really?
                man up.

Comment

was that aimed at me ?

Man up. .. if i recall correctly your the one who decided to threaten people on this forum not so long ago with stabbing and kicking off because you didn't get your way and not everyone loves you. SO how about you get off your high Horse and stop trying to gain attention. The rules are there SIMPLE AS THAT break them you get kicked out.

The are seen Doing SOMETHING ONLY WHEN IT NEEDS DOING .

they do a great job and i may not get on with all of them but i give them credit they do a fantastic job keeping this many members as happy as possible .

they step in when they need to and thats when people see them do something,

what you dont see is the effort they put into this forum and the sport.

ill end on this. if your tired and fed up. quit and do us all a favor .
                  sigpic

Comment

I can see this getting out of hand quickly, thread closed. I'm off to bed, some of us have work in a few hours (not that my forum activity shows it).

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tyler For equestria! <3 Find out more about Tyler
                    Working...
                    X