Video viewing on threads.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video viewing on threads.

Don't know if I'm allowed to mention: but fir example on UKAZ airsoft forum, if you copy and paste a YouTube link into a thread, when posted, it will convert it into the full mini screen so you can watch yhe video while still on the page.

If what I said did make sense;
    Is there a way this can be done for Zero in as IMO it's a pretty niffty feature..
    Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
    Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
    Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
    Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Re: Video viewing on threads.

Wouldnt it just involve some nifty HTML? theres quite a lot of complicated stuff behind it though!

Comment

agreed with half trigger, thought about this the other day, is it hard to employ the idea?
      sigpic

Comment

In my club forum it's simply done with a YouTube tag with the video reference in-between.

I'd like to see this added.
        Originally posted by TLSFx on the misuse of pyros
        Never wave them at police firearms response teams. Those people have (real) guns and no sense of humour.

Comment

All you have to do is change your browser settings to open links in a new tab and you can then have both pages open...
          Originally posted by Bluegill
          5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Originally posted by oneshot187 View Post
            All you have to do is change your browser settings to open links in a new tab and you can then have both pages open...
            im thinking more for easy viewing of a test fire with a gun your selling... make it simple for the potential customer to see..

... all in the aim to increase the likelihood of a sale

NOTE: To that point i do think it should only be allowed in certain areas of the forum, like the sales threads, as everywhere else may just get bogged down with hundreds of people posting hilllarrioouuuss videos, which may make the threads unviewable due to there being too much to load.
            Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
            Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
            Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
            Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Half Trigger Find out more about Half Trigger
            Working...
            X