This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature Size Limits

Noticed recently a few signatures on here are getting a little stupid in size.

Mine for example is: 500px × 153px (41kb)

The amount on here now that are massively longer than the actual text is getting bigger.

One caught my eye earlier on: 700px × 200px (150kb)

It's not so bad on the PC, but can be a right pain when trying to use the forums on the phone or laptop like many do.

Maybe time for a size limit?

Re: Signature Size Limits

agreed

Comment

never happy with out some thing to moan about are we on this forums
      i like the idea of the size limit, was talking about it with rampage the other day.
      but i don't want it to get to the point where they're so small theres just no point, just coz billy baser that can't get on his iphone, diddums

Comment

I think there is a long way between the "space invader" you have and being so small you can't see them somehow.

Comment

its only the quote at the bottom which makes tylers sig too big, if you dont like big sigs then surely just make your screen res larger or get a better pixel density monitor :I
          Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
          Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Ah right, didn't realise needed to adjust my whole computer set up for your sig.

Comment

you do know if it was my sigs that were bothering you you could of just asked and i would of made them smaller,
              as aposed to starting another thread that sooner or later I, purcy, or some one else will troll

Comment

You may have noticed I'm not in charge

If I was, you'd have to have something sensible so I could use this forum at work without looking like I was on a kids website.

Comment

no i fear if you were, it would be limited to 3 word posts, and i think you get a swift 5.000+ pms telling you politely, your takeing the piss, :P

Comment

but no if it is my sigs say i'll edit them now

Comment

any better princess?

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
                        You may have noticed I'm not in charge

If I was, you'd have to have something sensible so I could use this forum at work without looking like I was on a kids website.
                        A) If your at work... shouldn't you be working?

B) Your correct your not in charge. Leave the sig police to do their duty and mind your own buisness.
                        Kilo Veni, Kilo Vedi, Kilo Castratavi Illegitimos
                        Kilo came, Kilo saw, Kilo castrated the b@stards.

Bolt actions speak louder than words.

Comment

Pfft, I don't work at work, why be a Manager if I have to do work! But I also have a company laptop to check websites on.

Do iPhones not have a disable images option? My 2 Yr Old daughter loves Tylers sig btw, so no banning it!

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

bloody hell what a load of unfair unreasonable and rude comments. hes got a good point. it doesn't effect me much but i bet it would get annoying on a phone. no one has any consideration for there fellow man anymore by the looks of it. its sad it wasn't a rude comment why be rude back?

Comment

Balbosa, I doff my hat to you for you have pointed out an error of my ways.

To Jag, I am sorry. I should not have publicly stated for you to mind your own buisness on an open public forum. You have the right to you opinion as does any other. Its been a bad day today for me.

However there are to many people who love to point out the glass is half empty yadda yadda yadda. Where has the love gone people?
                              Kilo Veni, Kilo Vedi, Kilo Castratavi Illegitimos
                              Kilo came, Kilo saw, Kilo castrated the b@stards.

Bolt actions speak louder than words.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jagillham Find out more about jagillham
                              Working...
                              X