Thanks button = Like button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks button = Like button

Lets be honest, i've only seen one case where someone has used the thank button to actually thank posts... I see all the time where it is used as a "Like" button. This thread doesn't have much point but maybe make a like button or change the thanks to a like?
    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Re: Thanks button = Like button

Think this is a case of fixing something that doesnt need to be fixed. Ive seen plenty of people use it to thank or back up comments. If people want to use it to like posts, I dont see a problem with it. If someone likes the post its gonna be either funny or actually useful, hence in need of thanking.

Comment

Originally posted by Christo View Post
      Lets be honest, i've only seen one case where someone has used the thank button to actually thank posts... I see all the time where it is used as a "Like" button. This thread doesn't have much point but maybe make a like button or change the thanks to a like?
      Thankyou i was going to say the same thing

Comment

In all honesty.... who cares?

Comment

no one does. that's what the problem is.

The whole point of this button is to pick out the few who give good solid well educated advice to new and old members of this forum (hence the reason there's an option that lets you look up liked threads on personal profiles)

your right its not that bothering. but its only predominantly being used to thank people for saying something funny. which wasn't the point

Comment

I asked a for a similar thing a little while ago.

The general point of view was that there was no need or point.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Christo Just another airsofter own in the south of England. Find out more about Christo
            Working...
            X