Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Being able to customise which forums we see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being able to customise which forums we see?

Hi All,

I use another Airsoft forum which in looks is very similar to this one. One of the options that I can set on the other forum is under edit options - misc options - Forums to exclude from view

This allows the users to be able to select which of the forums boards they wish to see when they hit the 'New Posts' button. I find this useful as I can then unselect the team forums which I am not part of.

Who others find this useful, and can it be implemented?

Deacon

Re: Being able to customise which forums we see?

Could always use the "collapse/expand" arrows on the forums, hides sections you dont want to see, like team section

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
      Could always use the "collapse/expand" arrows on the forums, hides sections you dont want to see, like team section
      Doesn't affect the new posts though as they still show up there. I think that's what the OP's gripe is. I agree, but if it can't be done, I'm not fussed. Just one of those things that would be good but not essential.

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
      Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

it isn't a massive gripe, just wondered if it could be done on here. As I said another airsoft forum that I look at looks almost the same as this one (for the options, and layout, etc) so thought it could have the same options available.

Comment

I like this

Comment

Originally posted by Deacon View Post
            it isn't a massive gripe, just wondered if it could be done on here. As I said another airsoft forum that I look at looks almost the same as this one (for the options, and layout, etc) so thought it could have the same options available.
            Just realised it looks like I was saying you were griping or moaning. Didn't mean to make it look that way. Honest guv!

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
            Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Deacon Find out more about Deacon
            Working...
            X