Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

How to contact a mod concering a bad sale?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to contact a mod concering a bad sale?

as the title says, i sent him a mint gun, he claimed it was broken etc to me in a pm, but checking his royal mail thread, he says he was PERFECTLY happy with the gun when it arrived and that they must have thrown it over his fence.

The pistol he sent me was a lot more battered and the trigger snapped without me even putting any mags through it!

I contacted him reasonably and hes lieing and backtracking what he has said.

I wont mention his name as of yet, but i want to contact a mod and sort this out.
    I feel cheated, and hes unwilling to sort it out etc.

Really displeased.

Thanks-RCS

Re: How to contact a mod concering a bad sale?

Well, you PM a mod, it's that simple!!

As for not identifying the other party, well, you kinda gave it away with the 'royal mail' and 'chucked over the fence' referance.
    Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
    you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
    eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showgroups.php

PM a mod who moderates the 'Classifieds' section with all relevant details.

Comment

Ok thank you, I thought i might have given it away lol, but he's being a bit more reasonable now so hopefully we can sort something out. Its just my deagle was mint, and the bloody trigger snapped on the compact! I mean how much use has it had!?! i don't skirmish my stuff, just do a bit of plinking.

I'll wait and see if he helps me out first before contacting a mod/ Knocking on his front door

Comment

It took you a week to 'Break' my gun? I said that the mags were leaky and had to be fixed in the thread! The gun was sent working fine and I have people to vouch for it.

You were happy with it when it arrived, It seems you have done this before to other people looking at your feedback.

Comment

i have sent no problematic guns before. Someone sent me a leaky air pistol.

Ive been banned for 5 days odd otherwise id have damn well pmed you sooner.

The condition of the deagle P*****d all over the usp you sent me!

Can we please take this to pm and can you help me out with the problematic gun you sold me? I hardly think it cost you £80 to get 2 mags fixed like you told me hahaha

Comment

thread closed, please use the pm function guys, this is not a name and shame show.
              i-ache : free gift from apple that arrives the next day when you play/marshal at airsoft.

Originally posted by Fizzy
              He's well and truly taking the pith!
              Originally posted by aribos
              You'll scream for rampage, you kinky git!

Comment

You are using these forums at your own risk; do not send any money, information or products unless you are sure of a successful transaction. The Moderators will not get involved in any disputes regarding sales or swaps on this forum. Please read this thread for useful information before trading.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RabbitControlSquad Find out more about RabbitControlSquad
                Working...
                X