X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bit annoyed

Originally posted by HunterAndy View Post
    Here's a thought, we all change the forum so that no one can put the price up and everyone has to offer other members for their items, let's see how many people get hacked off with stupid offers :D.
    Shouldnt it be the sellers choice though in all seriousness, the amount of people saying if you dont like the thread then dont read it. Same applies to my threads, if you dont like me asking you to make me an offer, then dont!

Garunteed if i had something you was after for ages, say a rare item and it was priced "offers", you wouldnt get "annoyed" as you put it.
    sigpic

Comment

How can you know if you don't like a thread if you don't read it?

People just have no respect for the laws of the land these days do they, the rules were set up to help both the seller and the buyer streamline the classifieds process?...

How does it benefit the forums by changing it so you can ask for offers, apart from your personal sense gratification?

it increases the amount of PM's flying around, which will slow down the forums to a degree as well.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
        put it in forum feedback see what people think
        And here it is.

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=128500

Comment

Originally posted by HunterAndy View Post
          How can you know if you don't like a thread if you don't read it?

People just have no respect for the laws of the land these days do they, the rules were set up to help both the seller and the buyer streamline the classifieds process?...

How does it benefit the forums by changing it so you can ask for offers, apart from your personal sense gratification?

it increases the amount of PM's flying around, which will slow down the forums to a degree as well.

Mate your taking this to the extremes, laws of the lands? its me pricing my thread, selling my gun, in they manner i want. Ive abided by every other rule this forum set, templates the lot. I see people putting pictures more important than pricing an item in which way they want.

Id much rather see "offers" on a respected sellers well thought thread, than a JG piece of turd priced at £300 with no pics and a bare minimum description like i see every day.
          sigpic

Comment

I do agree with OP about how annoying it is to close BOTH the threads... But I do see why the Mods removed the swaps one, presuming you had "splits/swaps/part ex: Yes(or no?)/Yes/Yes" on the SALES thread

But closing the sales thread (because they double up as swap threads) is a bit ridiculous.

Possibly the reason why the OP uses "Offers" is to deter people (like me) throwing low-ball or unlogical offers. I guess this way, you get offers from people who know what they're doing and buying, so know what kind of offer you are looking for.

...Then again, if you've got an idealistic price in mind... bloody write it down! :p Save us all the guess work Could even get you a better price!
            sigpic

Comment

Closed to stop any over-spill from the other feedback thread.
              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JOE90 Small mans syndrome!!!! Find out more about JOE90
              Working...
              X