Trading advice Forum Section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading advice Forum Section?

The general discussion seems to be getting alot of hits from traders with queries about trades,

would it be suitable to set up a trading advice forum section.

I don't think the issue with bad trades can be addressed or policed by the mods, and at least this way they can all be in one place.
    (I might write a FAQ in the next week or two).

Just thought might streamline the clutter that's starting to develop in the general Airsoft section as more people ask about it...

If it's not a good idea then fair does
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Re: Trading advice Forum Section?

This sounds like a good idea, but it would need to be heavily moderated in order to stop "So and so is a scammer" ect threads.

Comment

I like the idea of this trading advice area, however I will have to think about it some more.

However I will say there is a guide to trading in the guides section and a thread about types of scam and how to avoid being scammed. Following those with that advice should avoid and negate the need for a 'Trading Advice' section.

Comment

I think he means more of a discussion section. to ask for general advice on specific matters a member maybe going through...whether it be customs charges for instance or advice on what to do when certain circumstances pop up in a trade/deal. we see alot of these end up in advice or general discussion.
        sigpic

Comment

It would certainly make my life a little easier.

[Hopefully] only one area to keep an eye on.
          sigpic

Comment

The only people you going to be able to save are the ones falling for the obvious scams, and they the kind of wallies which won't read a "sticky" post.

The more sophisticated ones there is no way to say "this is to look out for", and anybody could be hit.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

HunterAndy Find out more about HunterAndy
            Working...
            X