WW2 classifieds section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WW2 classifieds section

It has come to my attention that its abit of a nightmare trawling through the gun sales sections looking for ww2 guns!!!

maybe a complete new ww2 section would be a good idea?

if there is a section for non blowback and spring which recieves very little traffic why cant there be one for ww2???

thanks

noodles
    AK all the way

Re: WW2 classifieds section

I doubt this will happen but if it does I would probably say broaden it a little to WW2 and Vietnam.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

The NNB & spring does a make a lot of sense. Mainly as it makes it perfectly clear what you are buying. For example TM do some springer pistols, and would be easy to buy a "TM Pistol" expecting it to be GBB.

For the WW2 stuff.... can't you just search "Sten" or whatever you are after? To be honest though, it's the same problem for everybody as seaches have to be over 3 letters.

Finding an AK47, easy. Typing in M4, MP5, G36 etc.... nightmare!

Comment

See I was more thinking a WW2 section but you would combine the lot. But then you could always just advertise on the ww2 forums that are around.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

noodles Hey im james been airsofting for about 5 years and love it Find out more about noodles
        Working...
        X