X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Messages

Well going to ask this one...

As I never got a reply the last time, and, the thread got deleted. That didn't bother me, but the not getting an answer part gives me the representation of a very helpful user friendly forum. [Sarcasm over].

It's basic really... I've sent private messages in the past, and even though a user has been online since my sending, they haven't replied, even for weeks at a time. Yet they manage to log in every day.

So, do Private messages get sent out but never received - do they simply get lost somewhere down the line, or is it that the users cant be arsed in reading and replying (funny how that bears a similarity to my original thread I created on this topic).

Not looking at an answer from user(s), although they're more than welcome to submit their share, especially if they used to moderate another forum before.

Hoping I'll get an answer this time, hoping for that answer to be a quick one from the admin, and hope this time I won't be neglected.

Regards.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Re: Private Messages

It was answered: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=21195 and wasn't deleted, please change your default thread cut off date.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gaffa Nicknamed "Gaffa" because I can be bossy, but get the job done! I'm built for comfort, not speed... Find out more about Gaffa
    Working...
    X