This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Names of traders to avoid

I think it's a good idea. But as Dragon said, it's got to be rock solid proof that they're a conman.

How about:

If you get scammed, goes into Rate a trader. People can see and avoid. Put the guys name etc on there so people can avoid him.

If some guy manages to scam more than one guy, he goes in this new list, like a wanted list, people who are organised/serious enough to change IP and address etc.

Re: Names of traders to avoid

I totally agree on all these points.

We have to name and shame these people
    Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

If the person in question has scammed people then has anyone informed the police?
      If the IP cannot be changed then that is a way for the site to block him and possible for the police to get him too.

Comment

Also to add to this list would be 'TR4SHED' AKA Robert Almond.
        I made a swap deal with him and sent him a pistol in exchanged for an smg. Several months later and he still has the smg and not returned my pistol after many excuses and lies.
        He has also conned another member in this way.

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

please keep it on topic, plus it really isnt helpfull when you want bad traders gone, if you post information and advice on how to beat blocks

Comment

I will add Chris Bown to this, he took £250 for a minime a while back and went totally dark, not answering me on zeroin or through paypal. Never sent the gun or got back in contact, and only refunded me when I started a paypal dispute and threatened him with small claims. I dont think he uses the forum anymore after the business with me but would be something to bear in mind, there was absolutely no explanation given about his actions which leads me to believe he never had any intention of sending out the gun.

Comment

Would it be a good idea to create a condensed version of the list (say a mods post at the top which gets edited) so that users can see all the names quickly and clearly and not have to scroll through 90% opinion and chatting?

At the moment we have had 21 posts and about 3 names.
              Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

It is being worked on at the moment by some hard working volunteers

Comment

jshaw1488
                  Phil

Paypal Registerd

Comment

segregation

What more can I say than you would prob get better comms & a better trade/deal out of something you tread in at the park...................

Comment

Originally posted by phil View Post
                      jshaw1488
                      thats john & amanda shaw
                      Phil

Paypal Registerd

Comment

Elitesniper, guitarmaniakk

paid alot of money for vsr upgrades . nothing came apart from a stock bar 10 cylinder .

7 months down the line nothing so gave up . . avoid him at all cost if he still is airsofting

Comment

So so far that's:

CHRIS OR ELIZABETH DERMOTT (Big John, Call of Duty)

Robert Almond (TR4SHED')

John & Amanda Shaw (jshaw1488)

Chris Bown

Elitesniper, Guitarmaniakk (Some real names would be good Guard)
                          Armoury:
                          JG MP5 SD6, TM G36C.

Sandhurst in May .

Feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6935

Comment

Originally posted by Sci Fi Steve View Post
                            please keep it on topic, plus it really isnt helpfull when you want bad traders gone, if you post information and advice on how to beat blocks
                            Nobody is stupid enough to not know what a P**** is

CallOfDuty AKA Dermott also owns this website http://www.airsoftaddicts.co.uk/ So if you would like your stuff or money back report this to the police, and they'll get onto the webcompany who's domain it is and get the credentials of him. I.E adress and number. This may be the only way to get your goods/money back

Comment

I personally think this would be best stickied in the "Rate a Trader" section and have it locked. Then have members PM a mod if a trader has scammed them, with the proof needed. Mods would then put the real name and known email ect in this thread. I'm more than happy to help out with this.

Cheers

Ed
                              Armoury:
                              JG MP5 SD6, TM G36C.

Sandhurst in May .

Feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6935

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Keeper of Secrets TreadStone Captain and Team Sniper. Find out more about The Keeper of Secrets
                              Working...
                              X