Team Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Forums

We have asked for a team forum on here several times we have even asked H at ground zero and he has said we are allowed one however we keep being told that the team does not use the forum enough and it will be monitored however we are slightly confused as it has only been one person asking therefore how do the forum mods know who the rest of the team are also as we have all stated if we had a team forum then we would use the forum but as we are not being allowed a forum we have had to use facebook instead

now i'm sure this little rant will get me an infraction or a ban but after speaking to several forum users at the weekender there seems to be a large amount of people who seem to think the moderators have a god complex ruling the forum.

What do others think

Re: Team Forums

Make your own free one

The point would seem to be they want to see a bunch of active users on the forum, contributing to the community as it was, rather you all sit in a little corner having a free ride :D

Comment

If it helps you feel less victimised, I know of others who have had the same treatment, if you don't really intend to use the whole forum, then you can make your own...

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Please feel free to create your own team Social Group here: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/group.php?do=grouplist&cat=2

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bannnaman Find out more about Bannnaman
        Working...
        X