iTrader feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: iTrader feedback

I have posted what I believe is fair feedback for the transaction...
    It's time that timewasters and chancers were made accountable as suggested elsewhere,honets traders should not be afraid to give honest neutral/negative feedback.
    I believe my feedback will stand me in good stead...:D

Comment

The only problem with saying "see below" is that nobody else can see the extra, apart from moderators (and upwards), the buyer and the seller.

Which basically means one is limited to the 80 characters - or whatever it is - to submit a public comment.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

I didn't know that cheers....

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
          I got a revenge feedback its staying there for like but anyways dude probably best to just not give feedback at all if you cant say anything nice to need to say it at all.

I really thing their should be away to stop revenge feedback so we can pin point who are bad sellers.

First comment is not the right attitude, if somebody is a bad seller bad feedback to help protect other users in the future.

Second comment, you can pm mods in regards to revenge feedback and if you can prove you didn't deserve it then they should remove it for you.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Comment

I have been waiting for an item for well over 2 weeks and had no contact from the seller despite repeated pms. He got back to me today after I told him I was raising a paypal dispute and says he had lost a family member.... However, he has found time in the last 2 weeks to bump all of his sales threads... Wouldn't hv taken much longer to pm me and let me know??
            I don't want leave negative feedback cause of the reason given but doesn't change the fact that I am still without an item....

Comment

Originally posted by ggujral View Post
              I have been waiting for an item for well over 2 weeks and had no contact from the seller despite repeated pms. He got back to me today after I told him I was raising a paypal dispute and says he had lost a family member.... However, he has found time in the last 2 weeks to bump all of his sales threads... Wouldn't hv taken much longer to pm me and let me know??
              I don't want leave negative feedback cause of the reason given but doesn't change the fact that I am still without an item....
              Keep on with the claim until it is resolved to your satisfaction. Do not drop the claim as you cannot re-open it and you are then snookered. Paypal claims are a tool not an insult. Feedback is also a tool not an insult, just tell the story as you see it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

snuff Find out more about snuff
              Working...
              X