Mark as SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark as SOLD

You may have noticed there is now an option to mark your classifieds threads as SOLD, if not you can find this option in the 'Thread Tools' drop down, and 'Mark this thread as SOLD'

This automatically closes the thread, and adds [SOLD] to the thread as a prefix, crosses out the thread name and even greys it out.

Thread prefix's are by default ignored by Tapatalk, so you'll still have to ignore normal closed threads.

Let me know what you think.
    Last edited by Rampage; 2 November, 2011, 16:32.

Re: Mark as SOLD

Good work. Thanks
    sigpic

Comment

nice add, straight off to prefix my threads

Comment

I'll be first to say thanks :D

Very quick/clean way of making it very obvious its gone!

Comment

Nice touch, in a world of nice touches :D
          Originally posted by Tiercel
          The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Love it. Is there anyway to do the same for wanted sections as well, but change the prefix?

Comment

First forum ive seen with that set up caught me out earlier
              Originally posted by B.E.N.
              Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                Love it. Is there anyway to do the same for wanted sections as well, but change the prefix?
                It looks messy having the same prefix of [SOLD] for threads about wanted kit or 'please contact....'

For the time being, is it possible to close your own thread without marking it with the [SOLD] prefix.
                Originally posted by TLSFx on the misuse of pyros
                Never wave them at police firearms response teams. Those people have (real) guns and no sense of humour.

Comment

Good call.

Comment

Even better would be the strike through edit option for multiple item threads? Wink wink, nudge nudge :D
                    Signature Removed

Comment

Certainly needs another option for those of us that use Tapatalk though.

Tried to start a sales thread using Tapatalk earlier and couldnt as the [sold] prefix couldnt be deselected i presume it would have been there from the moment i started the thread had i just left it.

Comment

I understand people with tapatalk have a problem with it. But apparently it's very difficult even on a normal pc to just click close thread...*insert sarcasm here*.......and then when you ask if it is still there, you get a smartarse remark.....lazy buggers...

Comment

Tbh, I only recently realised you could mark as Sold. Do it routinely now.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rampage Have you ever stopped and thought about what your life revolves around? My life revolves around Airsoft Find out more about Rampage
                          Working...
                          X