Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait what has happened?

Hey,
    Just wondering if anybody in the know would be able to tell me if ZI is going back to how it use to be or staying like this? Personally I preferred the old layout but if it's staying like this then so be it!

Re: Wait what has happened?

Yep, back to the old skool.
    Previous was much better and a lot easier on the eyes!

Comment

Agreed.
      "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

yes i totally agree

Comment

not that im in the know but i would assume that it would go back to some form of the original as z1 are a shop and there would be no point having vbulletin instead of a big fat z1 logo. plus all the other themed skin stuff

Comment

I prefer the original layout aswell Though some aspects of this are alright

Comment

Original skin please!

Comment

Fat-dog on the other thread has said that this is the old layout and they are working on making the skin that people know as zeroin fit on the new server. They opened it like this while waiting to fix it. Better than nothing!
                "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

This new layout is a bit professional but also a bit corporate and boring. Bring back the old Zeroin!

Comment

Keep V4.1.6 of VBulletin! Far superior!
                    I like this, but adding the old logos would make it more professional, and maybe giving the option for members to select from a number of skins is a good idea? If not could the white background be a light grey or something other than white?
                    King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                    www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Did you not get the email sent out ?

Zeroin:

Ok folks, we're back online (and will stay that way, hopefully!).

We're currently running on the default skin because of the upgrade to the software "our" skin is no longer compatible - however we're working on this, and figured that how it is, is better than nothing!

They are working on it !! Be patient young jedi's !
                      sigpic

You're funny....I'm Gonna Kill You Last
                      Originally posted by Kagedwolf
                      I suppose your catchphrase would be "HEIL HITLER!"?
                      Originally posted by Major
                      well i doubt it comes under any copyright infringement!

Comment

Well hopefully it gets sorted, this version is a lot slower and my PS3 doesn't seem to like it much
                        Originally posted by Tiercel
                        The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                          Well hopefully it gets sorted, this version is a lot slower and my PS3 doesn't seem to like it much
                          Sorry, hold the works, lets just sort the forum settings around you're PS3 shall we Cup of tea too ??? I joke of course ! I want them to be optimised for Safari
                          sigpic

You're funny....I'm Gonna Kill You Last
                          Originally posted by Kagedwolf
                          I suppose your catchphrase would be "HEIL HITLER!"?
                          Originally posted by Major
                          well i doubt it comes under any copyright infringement!

Comment

compared to some of the forums i lurk about on, its still a cut above most.

the lack of advertising alone is enough to aprove.

Boris
                            K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Patience people. They are working on it and it's good of them to give us a working forum as soon as they could and tidy up around it. Personally I was in the middle of a couple of trades and am grateful for it working as oppose to having to wait until they're perfectly happy with every little bit. Rampage told me how he's had to rewrite a ton of code to get it to work again.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BringOnThunder Find out more about BringOnThunder
                              Working...
                              X