Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

I think someon is trying to scam me... Any help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think someon is trying to scam me... Any help?

Goa sneaky feeling someone is trying to scam me, found a picture of the gun they're selling on google!?

Dont want to be out of ppcket and he or she is a very new user.... I.e. no feedback score. can anyone help me?

Re: I think someon is trying to scam me... Any help?

On Google, where is the picture?

It's not unusual for it to pick up on Google Images from sales threads on this & other forums.

Comment

Get as much as their credentials as you can and either do a face to face transaction. Paypal also gives protection if item doesn't arrive but you need to ensure the payment is for goods and not gifted

Comment

if in doubt you could also ask for a picture of the gun by the side of a piece of paper with your email address or similar?

Comment

There's plenty of my guns which come up on google too, but it's all about tags and searches and for a new user to have their's showing easily either means that they're quite active elsewhere, or they've done what you suspect them of and are passing someone else's gun off as theirs.

Do as suggested and ask for a picture next to a piece of paper with their forum name.
          sigpic

Comment

Hi guy, thanks for you're help. Have withdrawn from the sale as the guy could not prove the gun was hi, he didntknow the serial number of the weapon even after me explaining in detail. He could not give me any information what so ever other than its a bruni. But bruni doesn't have glock markings on the top slide and he said there have been no mods to it as he purchased it from brand new.

Think you can kinda understand why I pulled out (giggidy) ;-)

Thanks guys.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
            X