Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW Classified section idea for the mods

hey

i have alot of airsoft stuf laying around that i know for sure some people on here will want and i need to get rid of these things

just wondering if you would be kind enough to create a new section for people with loads of small stuff to sell and instead of making countless sales thread and filling out templates

they can just list it down and members will pm with offers?

cheers

Re: NEW Classified section idea for the mods

i expected some kind of answer rampage

bIt weird that i saw you view it but didn't, which goes for every pm i send you....
    Last edited by Bust-Em; 24 October, 2011, 22:28.

Comment

Originally posted by Bust-Em View Post
      i expected some kind of answer rampage

but weird that i saw you view it but didn't, which goes for every pm i send you....
      That's what you get for being so bl**dy annoying!
      sigpic

Comment

this is a serious thread, keep it clean

and dunno what you mean about being annoying

Comment

I don't know what your getting at here. You can list multiple items on one thread. CTRL + C and CTRL + V. It doesn't take ages to fill out a template now does it. Just a few seconds here and there

Comment

like you list the names only and people send you a offer

like a bid

Comment

Ah now i get you. The issue i can see with that is it contradicts the current rules in place. It could potentially cause issues.

Comment

I started a thread like this, answer i got was its breaking the rules. Even though it doesnt affect nobody as you cant post on threads no more, so wont premature bump any threads..... just people beig stubborn because they can.
                sigpic

Comment

Because for buyers a shop with no prices is just crap?

If you don't know how much you want... how will you know when to accept an offer. If you do know, tell people?

Or... list everything up 20% more expensive, bit say you open to offers?

There is a reason the sales rules here are reflected on all the major forums

Comment

Its not a shop even though its heading that way by the looks of things, jag you seem to back everything rampage and the crew say/do so im not even going to bother arguing, simple fact is that offers works in numerous place like car sale and fishing boat sales ive seen, furthermore its all done by pm so none of you lot are even going to see it. I always make offers on things whether theyre priced or not. This will be shot down by the chosen one anyway so theres no point in this thread.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
                      Its not a shop even though its heading that way by the looks of things, jag you seem to back everything rampage and the crew say/do so im not even going to bother arguing, simple fact is that offers works in numerous place like car sale and fishing boat sales ive seen, furthermore its all done by pm so none of you lot are even going to see it. I always make offers on things whether theyre priced or not. This will be shot down by the chosen one anyway so theres no point in this thread.
                      agreed 100%...i think it would work..obviously the seller would know roughly the price he wants.

Comment

Yeah hed know roughly what he wants, and theres always somebody offering over the odds, its not about not knowing what to list it at, its about people offering more just because they want it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
                          Its not a shop even though its heading that way by the looks of things, jag you seem to back everything rampage and the crew say/do so im not even going to bother arguing
                          1. Good. Makes it much easier to buy. Have you seen some of the prices on here. Atleast if its on the thread, you don't waste time with numpty sellers who think they can get 99% of the new value for second hand.

2. Note quite sure where this forum nodding dog thing has come from. Most my warnings are for locally disagreeing, lol.

Comment

1 waste of resource.
                            2 if anything wrong with the sale, it is very hard to investigate.
                            sigpic

Comment

Mods wont investigate/ get involved in any miss goings on as said by them to a certain extent, and what resources other than pm does it take up? any offer thats accepted will be sent by paypal if people have any brains, so that is the amount that will be claimed back if anything goes wrong, also the pms regarding the offer and the acceptance of a certain offer should be retained until sale is complete anyway.
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bust-Em Find out more about Bust-Em
                              Working...
                              X