Thread post/writing controls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread post/writing controls

Where be the buttons and other associated stuff for the formatting of the text and input of images into posts please, or am I being thick?

Re: Thread post/writing cntrols

Definitely not being thick. Go Advanced doesn't do an awful lot on here now it seems. Hopefully it'll be an easy fix

Comment

i was wondering whether i was being thick too

you can manually input commands which still work, but it's a PITA
      h e y d r i c h
      L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/profile.php?do=editoptions

Change your 'Message Editor Interface' under 'Miscellaneous Options' to either basic, or advanced. Then you will have the controls. As for the quick reply box, it is just that, quick reply, no formatting tools should be required.

Comment

This is what i see:

Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing
          Basic Editor - A simple text box
          Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls

When posting messages to the forums or other members, there are three interface types available to you. The simplest of these is a simple text box, while the last is a fully-fledged WYSIWYG editor, which allows you to format your text as you want it and see the results immediately.

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.

I have this one selected Enhanced Interface. Yet i see extras what so ever.

Comment

I might be being thick too, but I can't see the insert images option.
            sigpic

Comment

I meant to say no extras. Sorry for my poor English

Comment

It appears they may have been either turned off, or it is a "bug" with the forum software, either way, I don't see it as too big a loss at the moment. I would rather not have every other post a 'lolcat' image with rainbow text.

It's another one to add to the list of "things to do".

Comment

Even on advanced it gives me no option to insert image etc? Luckily I know the code for it!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

B.E.N. Intensive airsofter and forum heckler. I like dismantling stuff. Find out more about B.E.N.
                  Working...
                  X