This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any advice please

pls. if anybody or any moderators advice this zero in member XXXXXXXXXXXX about his selling behaviour,i bought an item or gun with him since last saturday, until now not been posted yet,i tried to contact him last tuesday evening and he told me first that he will post my item with his other item still on sale!!, its means hes been waiting for his other item to be sold and post my item that i bought on same day,i asked him about this things and he answer me again, he will not prioritised my item to be posted for the reason he had a family,he had a job,he had hes daily routine with his life and he has no time to pack and posted it,and still waitng for it to be posted, but its saturday now still not been posted, why is this person been selling his item if he will post the item if he wants to?this person should be banned in the site,i already make a dispute on paypal regarding with this transaction,pls can anybody from the forum advice this person or banned this person for the sake of the other members.....pls ....pls....pls....stopped this kind of persons attitude not good in the forum,this person makes a lot of trouble in this forum............

thanks,
    jerrymie
    Last edited by Gaffa; 5 November, 2011, 16:23. Reason: Naming and shaming isn't allowed
    DONT GIVE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: any advice pls.......pls..........pls...........

Two words.... Paypal Dispute.

Comment

thanks.......
      DONT GIVE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

+1 to the above. PAYPAL DISPUTE. That's what it's there for!

Comment

Sorry to hear that you've been having problems.

However... this is the "forum feedback" section - where you give feedback about the forum itself, ie, the looks, functions, etc.
          Secondly, naming and shaming isn't permitted on this forum.
          And thirdly, as voluntary members of the team with little/ no legal training, as well as the fact its part of the forum rules, were not obliged to intervene when problems arise.

You are buying items second hand - it is your responsibility to ensure things are kosher BEFORE purchasing. It is NOT our responsibility to get on other people's backs simply because you couldn't get every contact detail available or check things out.

(Remember, if you buy a car that is stolen, and you didn't know about it but the police impound it, then I'm afraid you don't have any legal standing: the police state that it is the buyers responsibility to have done all the relevant checks!)

/Thread closed. Any problems, PM me. Thanks.

EDIT - 2 things I noticed after re-reading the post.

1) Tuesday - Saturday isn't a long time to wait... at all. So I wouldn't be worried until its been at least a week. And paypal dispute so early seems a little far fetched, considering Paypal state that all means of communication with the seller must have been attempted to resolve the problem, before opening a dispute. To me, it just looks like you're having a bit of a moan because the item hasn't been posted yet and you're eager to get it.

2) If the user is complaining that they have a family, a job (etc) and no time to pack it, why did you not say "It'll have to be packed and posted at some point, so you'll have to make time for it eventually - stop making excuses" - because that's exactly what I would've said.

Nobody will ever be banned for taking 3 weeks to post out any item, or any length of time, for that matter because of the forum rules: we won't get involved.
          Last edited by Gaffa; 5 November, 2011, 16:30.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jerrymie JUST A SIMPLE GUY Find out more about jerrymie
          Working...
          X