Server Busy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Busy

I logged in last night which returned no problems. However after about 10mins, I got a message display saying that the server was busy, please try again later. Or something along those lines anyway.

Is this me or has anyone else received the warning? If it is just me apologies.

Re: Server Busy

Yea i get it alot i think the forum's just getting to popular.

Comment

i get it loads especially around prime time when people come in from work ect around tea time, never used to get it before the forum closed down for a few weeks

Comment

some more bandwith is needed, but it only happens to me roundabout midnight?

Comment

Another one here who occaisionally gets it
          sigpic

Comment

To put and end to all the "+1s"... You will all be experiencing it at the same time. We know what could be causing it, however it isn't just a case of "fixing it".

Comment

Any update on this? Constant timing out, Database Error messages - its difficult to browse several pages over several minutes as they just hang. (My o2 Broadband works perfectly well and other pages load fine).

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

I had noticed this week there were a couple of slow downs in the evening at peak times again, though I think this is a different issue to the one before. I will let fat_dog know.

Comment

Just to add -

The Zeroone shop website seems to be affected aswell, at about the same time.

I don't know if they are linked or affect one another but it is rather irritating. Infact quite off putting and usually sends my dollar els where.

Is there anything we as users can do to improve it? Fiddle with personal settings etc?

Comment

I've been absent for the past week, and over the last few days of (attempting) to get back on here its been a bit of a struggle.

Also tried different browsers, different internet and different connections (Ethernet + WiFi, the latter from 2 separate devices).

Thanks for the note.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

I have always found it runs perfectly during peak times, but at roughly 10pm and later on at night it gets worse...

Give it a few minutes and everything is fine again. It's not a huge deal- seeing as everyone goes down, it doesn't mean that PMs during sales (for example) are left unanswered for strangly longer periods of time without reason
                      sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gunslinger11 Find out more about gunslinger11
                      Working...
                      X