This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate a Trader Use & Guidlines

We (the Mods & Admins) are still working on this. We DO care that people are being left in the dark when trades etc are agreed, and not carried out. Once the guidelines are in place then you will have the ability to leave feedback about it.

Re: Rate a Trader Use & Guidlines

Rampage, is there anyway a trader can be given a 1 to 10 rating and that goes on their signature?

Not all trades go perfectly, but there is no way to display little things that aren't worth a negative thread at the moment. By putting it in the signature, it won't get deleted with age.

Just a suggestion.
    sigpic

Comment

The signature is user amendable, so easy to get round.

The way Reputation points are allocated with this software is inherently unfair, particularly if you are a newer user with a low post count. This is why the facility is disabled.

The only way I can think of is "custon ranks" for confirmed poor traders. But, this puts loads more pressure on us mods along with us having to make value judgements on, in some cases, dodgy evidence. It would also get us directly involved as a third party which concerns me?

Comment

I was actually thinking of the ranks, not the signatures, and just got the wrong name/word.

I can see what you mean about not wanting to get involved. That's why I thought about a user posted rating, but not at the cost of too much work for you guys.
        sigpic

Comment

something like ebay perhaps ? im not trying to promote there website but there rating system is rarther good
          Last edited by Teufelhunden; 2 October, 2009, 10:05. Reason: wrong word
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Parky
          Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rampage Have you ever stopped and thought about what your life revolves around? My life revolves around Airsoft Find out more about Rampage
          Working...
          X