Clear All

Re: when things get out of hand

i didnt read this thread

but when things get out of hand

i join in

either that or i am the cause

Comment

Some Mods only close threads when they are targeted, Usually when they are pissed on a friday night and start a pointless thread themselves where all their buddies join in and talk crap for the night, when somebody raises the issue they delete it to cover their tracks.

This site does attract a lot of hostile posters and this could be due to the ease with which people can sell their items. Most just join to sell stuff. Go to other forums like the one names after the star of terminator 1,2 and 3 and you will find it a lot less hostile.

Everybody here thinks they are a comedian and feel duty boubd to voice their 2 pence worth when somebody annoys them.
      AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Purcy, if theres an argument on the forum, instead of being a troll so that you can sleep better at night, think about other peoples feelings, and stay out of it. Some people may think this is insensitive, but you really should give it a break. End of my rant.

Comment

Speaking as an old Git I sometimes despair at the "My generation was in Iraq while you were still an itch in your Daddy's Sack" attitude but at other times I think some Posters deserve what they get LOL

Comment

It was, in hindsight, a stupid post, but nevertheless was taken too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshi View Post
              It was, in hindsight, a stupid post, but nevertheless was taken too far.

It wasnt a stupid post, your a young lad so it was a good effort on your part, even though we dont act like it, alot of us on here are men and in the workplace and social times most of us spend our day just with general banter between mates. To a lad at your age you probably wont understand but it was all in jest mate and nothjng was malicious in that thread.... youll understand soon enough
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
                It wasnt a stupid post, your a young lad so it was a good effort on your part, even though we dont act like it, alot of us on here are men and in the workplace and social times most of us spend our day just with general banter between mates. To a lad at your age you probably wont understand but it was all in jest mate and nothjng was malicious in that thread.... youll understand soon enough
                I agree with JOE99 it was not a stupid post, And I agree most of it was banter.
                AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
                  I am pushing 50 and work with a gang of Blokes all 30+, some of the shizzle we get up to would have some of the young 'uns in tears where as we just laugh it off or give as good as we get (or worse LOL), I suppose it's all part of life's rich Tapestry ?

Comment

Yeah, if this thread was started while i was doing work experience, i would have taken it alot less seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Marshi View Post
                      Purcy, if theres an argument on the forum, instead of being a troll so that you can sleep better at night, think about other peoples feelings, and stay out of it. Some people may think this is insensitive, but you really should give it a break. End of my rant.
                      oh boo hoo..the worlds a tough place and banter is the key to life.

let me go get the worlds smallest concerto, since you already have had the imponderable joy of my worlds smallest violin after all.

Comment

hehe purcy, just a this one is winding down, no shame :p

Comment

Banter gotta love it. If we all were so dull as to not indulge in a bit of banter and fun we'd be German. Obviously there is a fine line and being a c**t. In any case banter, because being a c**t needed a new name.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfsteiger View Post
                            hehe purcy, just a this one is winding down, no shame :p
                            He's this forums troll dad.

Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
                            Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Originally posted by Johnno View Post
                              Speaking as an old Git I sometimes despair at the "My generation was in Iraq while you were still an itch in your Daddy's Sack" attitude but at other times I think some Posters deserve what they get LOL
                              Thought it was "was in Baghdad when you were in your dads bag"!!!
                              sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
                                Thought it was "was in Baghdad when you were in your dads bag"!!!
                                The way I heard it was "Eye Rack" no need to tell you which nationality LOL

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

heroshark Find out more about heroshark
                                Working...
                                X