Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Can you not like and thank the same thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you not like and thank the same thing?

I just noticed that you cant like and thank the same post.
    Im not sure of the difference tbh..
    Just thought i'd put it out there?
    Kiran Payne
    TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
    Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Re: Can you not like and thank the same thing?

I've asked my girlfriend this for years. She doesn't except thanks just destroys my bank account.

Comment

I did say that you can only click 1 of the 3 (thank, like, dislike) when it was setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-Beta View Post
        I've asked my girlfriend this for years. She doesn't except thanks just destroys my bank account.
        Sounds like a similar deal to me =(
        Kiran Payne
        TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
          I did say that you can only click 1 of the 3 (thank, like, dislike) when it was setup.
          Yeah, I know =) I was just curious as I dont really see the difference between thanking a post and liking it =)
          Not that it needs changing!
          Kiran Payne

sigpic

Comment

I guess if somebody is asking for info and someone else provides it, he would be thank'd by those who asked the question. Where as 'like' you can use it on just about anything..

Comment

I will remember this for future exchanges in information =) I just used to alternate between the two because liking something and thanking seemed like the same deal.
              Kiran Payne

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
                On a related note: Is there a way to undo it if you click the wrong option? e.g. if you click like, instead of dislike, by mistake.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

S3V3R Marshalled at ZED Adventures The Mall (RIP). I build ships (proper ones) and I shoot guns (toy ones). Find out more about S3V3R
                Working...
                X