Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zero one section?

Originally posted by wolfsteiger View Post
    I minimised it straight away, as above, if I want something I find it-buy it, but if the posts are being moderated no negative issues will be aired, waste of bandwidth I'll be keeping it minimized.

This is your customer base posting 01!
    how do you minimise it? it offends my eyes lol

Comment

Brilliant, so they have to mod all posts before they are shown?

Sounds like they scared of what people might say/think to me!

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
        how do you minimise it? it offends my eyes lol
        See the forum section headers in blue? (Ie, Announcements & Forum Rules, ZeroOne Airsoft, Airsoft Related). Look to the far right and there's a little arrow pointing up. Click it to minimise that section.

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
        Brilliant, so they have to mod all posts before they are shown?

Sounds like they scared of what people might say/think to me!
        I'm guessing that when the new sections were added, they forgot to change the privileges. I'm almost sure default new section forum privileges means that all posts need moderation before posting, so it'll simply be a setting that needs changing, unless thats they way they want it!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
          See the forum section headers in blue? (Ie, Announcements & Forum Rules, ZeroOne Airsoft, Airsoft Related). Look to the far right and there's a little arrow pointing up. Click it to minimise that section.

I'm guessing that when the new sections were added, they forgot to change the privileges. I'm almost sure default new section forum privileges means that all posts need moderation before posting, so it'll simply be a setting that needs changing, unless thats they way they want it!
          thank you my good man

Comment

I like the idea but most questions could be avoided if they put some detail on the website, good that you can get a bit more info and hopefully they will reply instead of ignoring all emails, in going to ask why they feel the need to charge £8.50 to send out a sopmod battery and see if they are planning cheaper postage options for items like that, hopefully but time will tell
            sigpic

Comment

£8.50, it cost £4 to get a 24hr delivery via yodel from the company I buy protein powders from and that is for any weight.
              Interesting to know what the justification is there then?
              sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
                £8.50, it cost £4 to get a 24hr delivery via yodel from the company I buy protein powders from and that is for any weight.
                Interesting to know what the justification is there then?
                simple they want to make an extra £4.50 duh

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny lovegrove Marshal @ ZED Adventures: The Mall - RIP 2018 Find out more about jonny lovegrove
                Working...
                X