Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Stop replying to this forum's Automated Emails!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where exactly do the replies go?

Comment

On mobile devices I think it feels different to on a pc. I can't say how or why but almost every time I read a Pm on my phone email I almost always click "reply" before thinking otherwise lol
      "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Well this is what it looks like rampage,
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Re: Fed up of not recieving replies to your "PMs"?

How could anyone reply to that?!! I want to see this list now

Comment

Well, I can't see how that could be made much clearer. It looks better on the phone than it does on windows live mail.

Maybe if I added a few terms and conditions to it.

"By replying to this Automated email you are agreeing to send all of your Airsoft possessions to Rampage free of charge, you also agree to donate the contents of your bank account(s) to help for hero's". Win Win :D

Comment

Lol,I suggest to make an Hall of Shame for the ones who reply to these mails.

If they're trolls or morons,once exposed to public scorn,they'll lose the will to act like that.
              Leave 52% Remain 48% UK VOTES OUT!

Comment

Is it not possible to generate an auto reply to Any email along the lines of "youre a retard, learn to read?"
                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

A temporary ban will sharpen up their reading skills...

Comment

Link the reply button to a device self destruct. Failing that, name and shame. I'm sure none of them will see that anyway as they are too stupid to use the tinterwebbyz.
                    section 24 of the 1968 Act
                    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by Desert.Express View Post
                      Lol,I suggest to make an Hall of Shame for the ones who reply to these mails.

If they're trolls or morons,once exposed to public scorn,they'll lose the will to act like that.
                      Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
                      Is it not possible to generate an auto reply to Any email along the lines of "youre a retard, learn to read?"
                      Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                      A temporary ban will sharpen up their reading skills...
                      One of these options should do the trick.

But, going back to having my mod team head on, I think by now I'd have started issuing infractions as a way of getting their attention.
                      sigpic

Comment

They would probably reply to that email notification as well! :p
                        section 24 of the 1968 Act
                        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Re: Stop replying to this forum's Automated Emails!

Some how 12 people managed to not read the caps "DO NOT REPLY TO THIS AUTOMATED EMAIL!" last night. I may have to start banning people for their own internet safety.

Comment

Temp bans, then when they ask why..........
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
                              If this doesn't stop I may have to change the automated email to not include a copy of the PM
                              I really hope not. This would mean I could not read any PMs at work...

I dont think I have replied to any email form zeroin, but there is forums where you can reply to the email and it will be sent as a PM... since a lot of users seem to do this anyway, could it not be a good idea to introduce?
                              my toygun is better than your toygun

wtb: kwa atp auto, kwa atp ptp

Comment

Find me the plugin for vBulletin 4.2.0 and I may consider it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rampage Have you ever stopped and thought about what your life revolves around? My life revolves around Airsoft Find out more about Rampage
                                Working...
                                X