Advert Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advert Suggestions

Since the other thread is full of other things I thought it best to start afresh.

I will start by saying the adverts are quite clearly here to stay, so suggesting that they are removed is more than likely going to be ignored, so please don't simply suggest that.

I will pass any sensible suggestions to Zero One and they may take some of them on board. However they are closed now until the new year.

What kind of things would you like to see in the ads? Do they need more colour? Are they too big, not big enough? Do you want more information? Anything else?

Re: Advert Suggestions

Step One... Undelete the old thread?

I'm sure people would rather copy & paste out some lengthy lists than retype it all again?

Comment

What I'd love to see is a search engine showing z1 products that are also for sale in the second hand section, that way it's easier for some sellers to see that their prices are stupidly unrealistic for what they are! Pmpl!!

Comment

Guns for a start, any offers that are going on would be nice too, that and things that are in limited supply such as TM MEU mags.
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

The idea to have the prices of new guns from zero one in the search box is a good idea.
          Eg. I search for "WE hi capa" and it brings up the list of second hand sales but at the top has an image of the gun and the zero one price for a new one.

I also think the ads should be guns and sale items. Perhaps have a filtering system to allow the user to tick boxes for what they want to see?
          Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
          Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Guns, pistols, mags for the like and less of the crumby G&G parts, one they are far to overpriced and 2 they are crap. I have first hand experience of G&G build quality and I sure as hell wouldnt be trying to sell it.
            If the ads are going to show S-thunder spare cases, why not have the rest of the grenade up as well!
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
              Guns for a start, any offers that are going on would be nice too, that and things that are in limited supply such as TM MEU mags.
              Surely as an UNDER 18 USER guns are of limited interest to you?

On topic I'd like to see a more useful set o adheres and not just the random jumble of crap that's popping up at the moment, for example I will never be buying G&G intervals and certainly not a set of pink furniture for an M4.
              However some reasonably priced madbull stocks and bits wouldn't go amiss.
              Originally posted by tackle
              For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Top point by Sean! Get rid of the G&G tat, get the shiney bling bling up there! Surely z1's flagship line isn't G&G.... Not going to get the punters flooding in!

Comment

Wasn't it all covered in the old thread that has essentially been censored?
                  sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

If they could be reduced in size that'd be a bit nicer on the eyes, because I find them a bit too 'in your face' at the moment.

Also preferably advertise stuff that isn't either random bits of wire or just a bunch of cold steel knives and sticks.
                    I'm sure a lot of people (if they had to endure adverts) would like to look at items that are a lot more in demand such as various magpul items, actual guns and as mentioned above things like TM MEU mags or things that are hard to find online as i'm looking at the adverts now and I've never thought to myself 'I really need to get myself a new G&G Wire Loom'.

Comment

Maybe removing misadvertised gear from the adverts like this
                      http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6679
                      Its not MTP, its a multicam clone.
                      section 24 of the 1968 Act
                      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

It would certainly be nice to see some better products advertised, there's a lot of the low range stuff at the moment. It would also be a little less harsher on the eye's if it were a tad smaller. As it stands it's like having a massive pair of tits thrust in your face but those tits are attached to a rather ugly women. Katie Price.

Comment

Wouldnt compare G&G to a pair of tits... I like tits...

G&G would be a baby's bottle, kinda serves the same purpose, but it ain't no pair of tits!

Comment

Place the adverts at the bottom of the page so people that want to see them can scroll down and look at them rather than having them rammed down our throats everytime we click on something. Then perhaps have adverts for things that are on some kind of offer and are worth looking at. I know what zeroone sells so i dont need to be reminded one advert at a time.

Comment

Oh shit i jsut realised they are at the bottom as well....ffs, why even post suggestions on this thread anyway, none of it will be listened to or concidered

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rampage Have you ever stopped and thought about what your life revolves around? My life revolves around Airsoft Find out more about Rampage
                              Working...
                              X