This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A clarification.

Right as this is a question regarding the forum itself.
    Im after some clarification on the set rules, I have read them but its not too clear on the mentioning of other forums, the way I see it another forum cannot be in competition with a free service.
    If the 'you must be joking' thread is anything to go by other forum names were cleaned from the thread that would meen mentioning another forum is against the rules, this must be because of the indirect links to other retailers on the other forums. Is this true?
    If so (and no disrespect to B.E.N) then how can there be a thread dedicated to feedback for Airsoft International?
    Ill explain, they now have an online version (about time), but the magazine mentions other retailers and does reviews on retailers that arent zero1, so in theory thats indirect links to other competition to Z1!

It just kinda stinks of 'one rule for one, a whole other set of rules for others'.

I just need clarification on this.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Re: A clarification.

we can mention other forums,
    theres bolter&chainsword
    dakkadakka
    warseer
    AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

We obviously cant, because a post I made earlier mentioned 2 other forums and the both got removed from the post!
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Excellent post Sean.

My understanding was that we couldn't mention/link to other retailers (and rightly so) as they are competition with Zeroone (All hail the airsoft Overlords!), but mentioning of other forums? I don't think that's in the rules mate? Unless it's been added recently, like the opting in or out of marketing emails.

We all know there are other forums out there and people on them mention Zeroin, so the process should be reciprocal? At least, any reasonable person would draw that conclusion.
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

You're forgetting that you only have freedom of speech of the basis that mods agree with you, and that you accept that zero one/in are the only 2 sites in the universe.

Comment

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...648#post913648

Check my post was edited by mods, and its even said on Gaffas post you cant mention other forums.

Yet I can mention airsoft international that openly mentions other retailers, they even have a section on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by starscream View Post
              You're forgetting that you only have freedom of speech of the basis that mods agree with you, and that you accept that zero one/in are the only 2 sites in the universe.
              What about facebook? Does that exist?

Comment

FB has never really been mentioned, but it does have a huge amount of lins to retailers and community groups

Comment

if you look nearly all of the skirmish sites listed in the section on here have links to other retailers!!!! how far will they go

Comment

because they're a media outlet with the capability to ruin zeroin I mean if they didn't then they would be within there right to explain why one of the largest internet based forums refused to host them so they bend there own rules to suit there means, also the media is one of the most powerful forces on the earth they can topple governments and destroy businesses who would mess with them?

Comment

these sites all have there own forum on here

http://www.phoenix-airsoft.co.uk/forum/ - has its own forum on here
                      http://www.urban6airsoft.com/ - has its forum on here, also links on website to other retailers
                      http://matlockcombatgames.warsboard.com/ - has its own forum on here

Surely this cant be right?????

edit: ninja'd by urban spec-ops

Comment

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ted-21-12-2011

Banning the mention of other forums was added to the rules 6 days ago. Because of direct or indirect links, so Sean has a valid point with Ai......
                        Signature Removed

Comment

Here we go again...lol

Comment

Its confusing to say the least!

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                              Its confusing to say the least!
                              Confusing? I think not, it's plain fa*gotry and cr*p. The gif image below shows exactly what zeroin is doing lately and the ending shows where it'll be heading... i.e. into a painful crash where they realise what tools they've been and begin to beg everyone to come back after sacking some high power figures due to a massive loss in business and near failure.

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

seansamurai1 Over the 30 mark but not over the hill yet!!! Find out more about seansamurai1
                              Working...
                              X