noobs opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noobs opinion

Hi all....probably put this in the wrong place being a NOOB to this forum but i just felt i had to say how much i already enjoy visiting the forums.Ive been a member of various other forums & this is by far the best out there.The amount of different threads is superb & i get a real sense of community from everyone ive had contact with on here.The Classifieds section is great too if you're after gear,accs,or weapons etc.I am thouroughly impressed with the overall layout and feel & im glad to now be a part of it
    Im sure i will speak to some of you soon & im sure i will find something to complain about at some point but until then i will leave you in peace
    Much love to all the other users & happy airsofting

Re: noobs opinion

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your comments.

If you have any problems get in touch with us and we'll try to sort things out.

Always watch out when trading - pay the little extra for the paypal fees and send as payment for goods just so that you have more cover in deals.

I'm all for complaining - it's just a pity when things don't get acted on.

Have fun!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kruelt Hi my name is Shane.Im 42years old & currently work for Land Rover. I've been airsofting now for nearly 8 years and still love it. I'm married with two little mons......I mean children Find out more about kruelt
    Working...
    X