This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is just ridiculous

Over the past few days i've noticed Zero in advertising all the zero one products.

Has anyone else noticed how much crap they sell? (no disrespect)

A gun shaped toilet brush:
    http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6302

A 'flash stash'?:
    http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6649

The Brooklyn smasher:
    http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6621

A ketchup gun:
    http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6303

These are just some of the things I have noticed being advertised.

What is with the sudden rush of 'junk' (to some) and what is at the top of your screen?
    Originally posted by hellbound
    Magpul'ed guns wish they had Chuck Norris attachments

Re: Now this is just ridiculous

It's a method of obtaining customers. The more you advertise, the higher the chances are that some idiot with more money than sense will buy something.

Though it would be pretty damn cool to shoot ketchup out of a gun onto my dinner.

Comment

Theyre buying crap from china, notice how most of it is branded EB? All from HK. Except the cold steel sticks (boomerang) and the true utility thingy. Waste of their money really. Now if only someone sold a ketchup gun... Homebase maybe? No of course not its silly. But an airsoft retailer? Why not?
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

but what am bestest ketchup gun? maybe start a poll

i've noticed that the ads align to what you're looking at, which makes sense, but otherwise, it's a load of overly specific internal parts or 'junk' as mentioned above!
        h e y d r i c h
        L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

Originally posted by heydrich View Post
          but what am bestest ketchup gun? maybe start a poll

i've noticed that the ads align to what you're looking at, which makes sense, but otherwise, it's a load of overly specific internal parts or 'junk' as mentioned above!
          Yeah I noticed in the classified section they change to the type of gun you are looking at. What I do find really stupid though is a lot of the adverts I have clicked on are out of stock, the few things that I was interested in I had to go elsewhere to find in stock and by doing so I found them cheaper So thanks for the heads up Z1

Comment

It would be great if they concentrated on stocking items that airsofters were actually interested in, rather than all this gimmicky rubbish...

Comment

you think that's ridiculous what about a thread about an airsoft gun killing a zombie or shattering some double glazing!

Comment

Thing is, I think I actually want a gun-shaped toilet brush, I would never have known about it otherwise, but it's a cheeky novelty, perhaps a fun gift for one of my airsoft buddies.

The problem with advertising purely gun parts is A) they are generally expensive and don't do well to encourage impulse purchases, B) we know about them already.

I know the OP wasn't specifically complaining about this, but I'd like to see an end to threads moaning about Zero One advertising their own products on their own website. It's their site, if you don't want to play by the rules, don't use it. They give it to you for free, and when all is said and done, they are not a charity, they are in business to make money although they are quite charitable in giving everyone a free forum to use.

Not posting links to other retailers isn't really a big ask and I don't understand why some people get so butt-hurt when they get pulled up on an "infringement". It isn't a personal attack, it's just a bloke on the other end of the 'net doing his job. I get the feeling people would do well to remember that anything that goes down here isn't a personal affront to liberty and freedom, it's just a bunch of people doing their best to run a business... Everyone would have a healthier blood pressure level and would probably be a lot happier!

EDIT: In other words, just chill guys, it's only a bog brush!

Comment

Guns and parts you want, never in stock?

BUT ITS OKAY GAIZ, YOU CAN BUY A NOVELTY GUN SHAPED CALCULATOR INSTEAD! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Comment

Whats going on with the inline ads ? Like the one in tiercels post?

Comment

First and last. Getting a bit silly now...

Comment

ORLY?

Comment

I get the feeling somebody has noticed this thread and is getting his LOL on right now...

Comment

Is that even legal? I don't care who owns the forum, they should not be advertising in my or anyone elses posts, just plain rude, I'd never do that members on the zone that concentrates on ukairsoft, one more nail in the coffin, this place seems to get back on track and running quietly then they decide to give us something to whinge about, anuses.

Comment

Yes, it's legal.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GrammarNazi75 Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Find out more about GrammarNazi75
                              Working...
                              X