The Like/Dislike/Thank thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Like/Dislike/Thank thing

Does it have to put a notification up that I've "liked/thanked/disliked" a post? I mean, I know I liked/disliked/thanked the post, because I clicked that respective option!

Other than that, it's a good system, I enjoy being able to give support to a poster if I feel it warrants it, and it's good that I get notified about it when people do the same for me.

Peace, love and plaster of Paris,

Machaon
    Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Re: The Like/Dislike/Thank thing

And how do i undo a like/dislike/thank? I often click them by accident on my iphone, as its what i se to post here.
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Id like to know both these answers also.
      sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately there isn't a way to unlike/thank a post once you have. Nor is there any way to turn off the notifications.

I think it may be a bug in the plugin that isn't allowing unliking/thanking posts. There may be a new version compatible with this forum software at some point that will fix the problem, and hopefully have the option for users to be able to disable notifications.

Comment

Cheers rampage, didnt the old version forum allow it?
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

I must be one of the lucky ones, when ever I like or thank anyones posts I dont get a notification that I've done anything. I still get them when somone likes mine though which I dont mind.

The ability to undo liking etc would be lovely.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Machaon I've been skirmishing since summer 2010. Find out more about Machaon
            Working...
            X