X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone believe this sale?

Me personally... No.
    Check it out: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...R-25.-FOR-SALE.

All info grabbed from Google. Photo grabbed from Google. No posts. No feedback

Cheap for what it is and with all the accessories...

Im sorry to the seller if this is a genuine ad but smells like a future Paypal dispute to me.

I think something needs to be done before new accounts can sell items like these.
    Maybe something like buy 5 items and gain positive feedback before being able to sell, Or only sell items of a value less the £20 until you have +5. Something along those lines.
    I know its not fair on the people who don't want to discuss airsoft and to just sell the one off item but it would stop a lot of scamming going off on this site.

Re: Does anyone believe this sale?

well if you email the guy and then say you want a picture and tell him to put somthing random into the picture like a teaspoon

Comment

I agree lol
      It should be at least 10 posts and 5 pos feed back on sales on parts and or accessories or them buying a gun then they should be allowed to sell guns

Comment

it looks as dodgy as an abandoned suitcase in an airport....

i could be wrong, but there is something fishy about that post.

Comment

Another one done to death!!!

Nobody can 100% say that this is a scam/scammer so why do we keep jumping on them.

Buyer should, by now know to ask all the right questions and take all possible precautions, and if they don't it's their look out.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?!?!

Comment

The guy may not be a scammer.
            However even taking precautions Tisane, it still might prove to be a scam.
            It isnt helped by the levels of paranoia on this forum, but hey ho, thats what happens when the mods arent allowed to moderate the classifieds (I actually am defending the mods a little there).
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

The mods can't moderate the classifieds? why?

Comment

well it must be difficult to moderate, cos' we don't actually know who these people are, from their point of view, everyone has to start somewhere, ie; zero feedback, but that does of course leave it open to scammers, it's a dammed if you do, dammed if you don'tsituation for the mod's, so I suppose we have to use our own judgement and hope for the best, and don't gift, one thing I think could and should be addressed is the constant bumping of items, if after,say, four bumps, they haven't sold,face it, they're not going to, so surely a price drop or some alteration should be compulsory.
                "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Dont know the reasons but having had a discussion about it and my relentless bitching about it I was finally told that they are not allowed to get involved much to their distaste.
                  I will not name who told me, but they were/are a mod on here.
                  section 24 of the 1968 Act
                  Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Well if they have no feedback id recomend a pickup on the item in question, you can take all the precautions but the gun could still be broke and theres no money back from that.

Comment

fair point there luke, pehaps if the buyer has 100% feedback, we could ask the 0% feedback seller to send first, it's exactly the same, just in reverse.
                      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyMcCrazy View Post
                        Me personally... No.
                        Check it out: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...R-25.-FOR-SALE.

All info grabbed from Google. Photo grabbed from Google. No posts. No feedback

Cheap for what it is and with all the accessories...

Im sorry to the seller if this is a genuine ad but smells like a future Paypal dispute to me.

I think something needs to be done before new accounts can sell items like these.
                        Maybe something like buy 5 items and gain positive feedback before being able to sell, Or only sell items of a value less the £20 until you have +5. Something along those lines.
                        I know its not fair on the people who don't want to discuss airsoft and to just sell the one off item but it would stop a lot of scamming going off on this site.
                        Says:

Pictures: N/A

So its a stock photo big whoop we all had to start somewhere.
                        How many posts did you have before your first sale?
                        Originally posted by JayB591
                        The 99%ers 'what am bestust gun for me on budgit of tennar'
                        Originally posted by Phatvortex
                        You've never searched for bacon? Then you are not a true man.

Comment

you guys are joking right, if i have the right link its a A&K sr-25 for £200, thats not cheap, he bought it 3 years ago same as i did and they were £160 max delivered.

How is this an unbelievable sale?
                          AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Luke159 View Post
                            you can take all the precautions but the gun could still be broke and theres no money back from that.
                            Actually there is Luke, its called paypal,
                            atleast check your facts before scaremongering
                            AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap

Comment

Originally posted by steve grey View Post
                              one thing I think could and should be addressed is the constant bumping of items, if after,say, four bumps, they haven't sold,face it, they're not going to, so surely a price drop or some alteration should be compulsory.

Why should anybody be made to drop their price? Thats a stupid idea, just because it has not sold this month does not meen t wont be exactly what somebody is looking for in a months time.
                              AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LazyMcCrazy Find out more about LazyMcCrazy
                              Working...
                              X