This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My forum feedback

I've been part of these forums for over a year now and I don't think I've left any feedback yet, so here's my two cents...

I think I'll just make it blunt: Basically, I love these forums!

The majority of the forum users are all friendly and more than happy to give advice or share their knowledge. Thank you fellow Zero In members!
    The level of activity is much higher than any other airsoft forum I am part of. This is great because I'm always guaranteed that whenever I log on to the forums there are new topics and discussions, and if I have created a thread then I know people have responded already.
    Also, the moderators are always active meaning if there's any spam or stupid posts they will be deleted quickly, which helps keep a more positive atmosphere.
    The structure of the forums is great. The layout is easy to understand, everything is split in to sections which is very helpful, and even the mobile page is great!
    Unlike many other forums, there's no ads (besides a few that advertise Zero One, but they're not in the way, there's no pop-ups and often I'm actually interested in these ads!)
    The fact that these forums are associated with my local airsoft site is great too, because I know that if I have any questions or queries about GZW then I can just post here and get a reliable response.

Ground Zero Woodland is a fantastic site too. Most of the players are friendly, I don't see much cheating either. Prices are good, food is good, shop is good, the skirmishing site is good...you get the point. Also, the Ground Zero Weekender is a great experience. I'll definitely be going again and again!

So, that's all I can really come up with right now.
    Bottom line: Brilliant forum. I love it and it's my primary airsoft forum and probably always will be!

I have one question though, regarding the Under 18 tag.
    I have never attempted to purchase or trade anything on these forums and I have recieved an Under 18 tag. I cannot post Thanks, Likes or Dislikes and cannot view the trade section. I understand not being able to see the Trade section but not being able to give feedback on a comment is quite annoying. I've spoken to a moderator about this who said he would look in to it, but that's as far as it got. Could anyone care to explain why I can't post feedback on comments?

Thanks, Milo.
    Originally posted by psirus101
    I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Re: My forum feedback

Originally posted by MiloXC3
    I'm looking for a cheap AEG (£100-£200 roughly) that has great performance, reliability etc. for the price.
    I would like an assault rifle, M4A1 would be ideal, but anything that looks good.
    Any advice/suggestions will be thanked.
    2-tone or single, doesn't matter. If there's a single tone I like then I'll just get UKARA.

Thanks, Milo!
    Enough said...

Comment

Whaaat!? When was that?

Edit: Haha, wow! That was a while back, I guess I hadn't read many rules back then!
      I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
        Enough said...
        Without taking the whole purchasing thing further, I understand the no access to trading, but I am still interested why we can't leave feedback? I can't see a link between the two? Can you please explain.

Thanks
        "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Yeah I can't leave feed back... It is slightly annoying.

Comment

Because the guy in charge said no.

Comment

But there are a few under18 members who can thanks/like/dislike posts... That is just unfair and I am sure anyone else will agree.

Comment

I agree. it is pretty stupid, no offence Zero In.

Comment

Anyone tagged as Under 18 goes into the Under 18 user group, thus you all have the same permissions. So I can't see how you can claim that other tagged under 18 users can thank/like/dislike just like you claimed you "never attempted to purchase or trade anything on these forums"

Comment

Jonny lovegrove can like/dislike/thank posts...Hes under 18 too.

Comment

Now now children........
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
                        Now now children........
                        I would like that comment but ofcourse I can't...

Comment

Enough said...
                          0wned
                          For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
                          Check out my other sales!

Comment

Because the guy in charge said no.
                            Is that you or the people from zeroone? I had access to everything with my tag for about a week or so, but I still have access to Accesories, spare parts and gear and kit? Can you find out the reason why we can't leave likes/ dislikes please.
                            "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Rampage, yes, I claimed I hadn't ever attempted to purchase anything, but I had no idea about that post. So I apologise for that.
                              What I do not understand is why we cannot give feedback on comments. 'The-Dude' is disliking every single comment from an Under 18 user on this thread. Is he just trying to boast about his extra privileges or what?
                              And why cannot we give feedback, do you expect us to not use it responsibly or something?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                              Working...
                              X