Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What Rig Or Load Carrying System Do You Use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What Rig Or Load Carrying System Do You Use?

mp40, pistol: c60 compact or sp2022 sig, fishing jacket, drab combats, 2 double p90 mag pouches for the mp40 mags on my belt, pistol holster, german p boot's and scrim net scarf

work's well but want a pistol i can be happy with not found one yet.

Comment

The Rhodesian RLI set-up I mentioned above - I change between the G3/L1A1 depending upon mood/game length.

I find it works very well - I used to use a PC and genuinely don't miss it - although the learning curve with the Pattern 58 was a great deal steeper than with CQB M4 pouches! I use the Fereday & Sons chest-rig for my 'high-speed low-drag' reloads and the pattern 58 when I either am forced to or have a little more time on my hands - at which point I usually move my empties into the 58 and bring any 'live' magazines back into the chest-rig. An 'admin-reload' of sorts I guess :P

It works for me.

Hadk

Comment

CK. is there a flick of you and your full current loadout? would be great to see it

Comment

heres my rig.
          its a WAS centurion in multicam with a cheap assault pack and a desciple tactical battle belt with WAS pouches and a fastmag

Comment

Currently I'm still using rental primaries, and only have one mag for my secondary, so I don't have spare mags to contend with.
            as such, I run a basic Viper duty belt, with drop leg for the pistol, radio pouch, leatherman, small general purpose pouch and a single pistol mag pouch.
            the pistol mag pouch and general pouch are for the primary mag and pistol mag when I'm in a safe zone.

then I have a little assault pack for my hydration bladder, loose ammo, medkit and any other bits and peices I want to carry.
            Not actually a builder
            Not actually called Bob.

Comment

I've sworn by templar for years. Started off with a light rig (Must of been 2005 ish not 100% there) ended with a plate carrier with soft armour and plates (i needed them) and have pretty much used nothing else since. Barr JCLM where i had to use a belt kit (which are still good if set up right). Currently looking at a warrior plate carrier online. Which will be the first time i've bought a rig that dosn't say templar on it ever wish me luck.

As a few people i dont follow a look or try to look like anything. If its comfy and i know it works i'll use it. I also buy to keep for a while so nothing that says clone or replica on it either as i want my kit to last.
              Originally posted by B.E.N.
              Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

Outdoors play, nice and simple for me. Belt holster for pistols, Leg pouch for spare ammo and mags in jacket pockets, left side for life right for empty. The less weight carried the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevey293 View Post
                  Which will be the first time i've bought a rig that dosn't say templar on it ever wish me luck.
                  The factories they come out of are probably nextdoor to each other in all honesty. Admittedly TAS is not as similar to Warrior as the G1098 stuff (seeing as the latter two are literally the same minus the labels) but quality wise there's nothing to worry about with WAS. It's built seriously tough, no doubt about that.
                  REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

think its actually the same place TBH.

templar stuff seems to be getting harder to find. esp im multicam
                    Originally posted by B.E.N.
                    Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

Here's my rig

WAS Raptor Plate Carrier
                      WAS x2 Double M4
                      WAS Medium Utility Pouch
                      WAS Large Utility Pouch
                      WAS Large Admin Pouch
                      WAS Slimline Foldable Dump Pouch
                      Viper Radio Pouch
                      IMI Fobus Retention Holster
                      Source 3L Hydration Pack

Comment

About the Author