What To Hold Shotgun Shells In ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What To Hold Shotgun Shells In ?

Hi folks. I was wondering what yous hold your airsoft shotgun shells in when on the field and what sort of system that you use when you have your gloves on and stumbling about and you need to reload without losing any ?
    MAGPUL MASADA - 5 BURST SHOTGUN - SL9 FOR SALE

Re: What To Hold Shotgun Shells In ?

bandolier Shotgun shell size?

Comment

Shell holder from ebay. Search ebay for airsoft shotgun and you'll probably find one.

I didn't like the way it's designed to clip onto the receiver, so I drilled 2 small holes into the part that normally locks onto the ejector slot and ran a cable tie through them and the rear sling mount. The shells were a little loose, but some velcro spots sorted that:

Gloves? Simple, don't wear them!
      sigpic

Comment

Blackhawk shotgun sling carrys 15 and another 4 on the stock webbing .have asg franchi sas full stock ,brilliant sling 4 it

Comment

Originally posted by x-ray View Post
          bandolier Shotgun shell size?
          Do you mean what size is the shell ? Im not sure, it holds 30 rounds and is for the three burst Franchi

Comment

Originally posted by Caveira View Post
            Shell holder from ebay. Search ebay for airsoft shotgun and you'll probably find one.

I didn't like the way it's designed to clip onto the receiver, so I drilled 2 small holes into the part that normally locks onto the ejector slot and ran a cable tie through them and the rear sling mount. The shells were a little loose, but some velcro spots sorted that:

Gloves? Simple, don't wear them!
            Thats very smart
            Mine does not have a stock

Comment

Originally posted by Auto Freak View Post
              Thats very smart
              Mine does not have a stock
              Not a problem at all. It's designed to go over the receiver and would lock into the (fake) ejector slot on the right hand side of the body, with the shells on the left.
              sigpic

Comment

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=1562 this?

Comment

Im glad that I asked, a simple google came up with belts and pouches. I would never have found out all these other types. Cheers guys. Ill have to wait till the daughters finished her homework on the laptop and get a look at the links and ebay as I am on my iphone now just.

Comment

When I used a shotgun I found that trying to get shells off the stock or out the sling a little awkward sometimes. I preferred to use a medium utility pouch on my belt, I got 18 shells in there and still had room for plenty more.

I got the idea from the final scene in "The Way of the Gun," as seen below;

It all comes down to personal comfort of course, but i figured that seeing as I usually pull my mags from that general area it would be most natural to look for spare shells from the same region.

Happy hunting whatever you decide on.

Comment

Ok, have done a bit of googling and looked up the links etc.
                      I think that I might just use the pouch idea as its pretty bullet proff ( pardon the pun )

Comment

I have a specific pouch designed for shells with elastic inside or just slide them in molle loops
                        Fire Team Zulu
                        Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                        http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Auto Freak Find out more about Auto Freak
                        Working...
                        X