UKSF Photo Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UKSF Photo Thread

Yeah well informed on that site mate that link might be taken down as its competition for mmuk, but either way, I bought a couple bits from there, and they arrived with me brand new (still in plastic packaging) so its a good site, awesome pricing as well :-)

Comment

no probs orange crush.

i think those smocks are normally white but people dye them. - they are thin but certainly different.

i think i know the above site (didnt see link) but i ordered my bergan off there a few years back for £15 - its top notch.
      not to mention the "grade 2" boots that had never been worn! lol.

mac
      Originally posted by Coz
      Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Haha yeah, I grabbed a bergan off there as well, couple of modification by whoever had it before me, but its great, works absolutely fine! Found another site which sells side pouches for £10 each as well so its all gravy! Are the boots on there new as well? that'd be awesome if the pro boots were, would definately grab a pair if thats the case :-D

And as you say, the smocks look pretty thin, but Im planning on layering up underneath so should be warm, the smock will be primarily to keep the wind out :-).

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

G Find out more about G
        Working...
        X