King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
    https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
    www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Re: Help identifying POLICE pouches

Originally posted by bravotwozero View Post
      Not exactly.
      "Special" constable eh? :p
      Last edited by TOBI; 5 April, 2012, 14:31. Reason: boobies.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBI View Post
        "Special" constable eh? :p
        Again, not exactly. And no, I'm not a CSO.

My occupation is irrelevant lol.

Comment

Ahhhh!

No, number 6 - from where the leather ring is to the top of the fold over bit isnt long / high enough for the handle of the PR-24 when you consider the side handle would rest on top of it.
          No 8 - They did the belt mounted one then the click fast on the same pouch, would imagine I have some in a dark locker somewhere. Certainly did that same one as a click fast.
          Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
          Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Yeah, I agree now that I look closer.

Any idea on number one? I'm sure it's part of an equipment vest / covert rig.

Comment

I have been thinking about that one also.. I see what your thinking about it, sure I have seen similar but a long long time ago in a Galaxy far far away...possibly a covert rig or part of one for a PR24 / Radio.... But.... Possibly a bit of PSU webbing or as you suggest Land Shark Operators kit? Its nothing I've seen FSU wise, or in my force anyway. Just got the annoying feeling I have seen one somewhere but just cannot place it.
              Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
              Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

when you say good price how much we talking? There seems to be allot of w##k pouches there tbh that you dont want/need/ will ever use and wont look right.

If your an airsofter and are doing a firearms setup your going to have most of this stuff on your chest anyway so I would just get:

Leather duty belt
                QD cuffs pouch
                PE key holder + cuff key (for a bit of detail)
                Spray pouch
                maybe a pouch for documents to keep your emergency snickers bar in?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

crasstoe Chris, 23, White, Male, 5'7 Find out more about crasstoe
                Working...
                X