Plate Carrier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plate Carrier

OK guys need a bit of advise/help, im looking too find in the not to distant future too buy a plate carrier, but... I am only a lil guy 5,2". So im looking for one which is a snug fit for my height and build (and im skinny). So recommendations would be nice on what would be good and what to stay away from.

Many thanks PIP
    A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him. ___SIR WINTSTON CHURCHILL

Re: Plate Carrier

I have a clone of a EI plate carrier (med size) and on me 6'6" 230lbs it looked like a bra.

However I do have a RS EI one in larger & thats better but still a little tight on me. At your next skermish keep your eyes open & ask the other harder targets (smaller people) what they have and see if you can try them on....
    I APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE IF I BREAK THE RULES.

Comment

right cheerz, and yeah that would be a good idea asking at me local lol
      A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him. ___SIR WINTSTON CHURCHILL

Comment

well i aint huge (well under 6ft) and i have a ricas compact which still has options to make smaller so...
        TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
        Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Comment

My brother has a WAS ricas compact and hes tiny and it just about fits him on the smallest setting

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

EI is the way forward in my opinion.

Comment

USMC OTV?

Has side adjusters and goes on like a normal jacket with velcro at the front

Comment

US OTV a small is a 5'8 and it looks rather strange on small people

your best bet is a weeeeesatch :D
                i love that word :P

Comment

If you're interested in something CB, I have one of http://www.tacticaltailor.com/Produc...nt_350x350.jpg these up from grabs in CB It's neigh on perfect for small people like us :D
                  Does not speak moron.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pip73 31 y/o who enjoys mil-sim Find out more about pip73
                  Working...
                  X