Face mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face mask

hi guys i have some ess v12 googles but i am looking at some form of face protection what do people use and what could you reccomend ?
    [SIGPIC]

Re: face mask

Loads about chap, Heroshark makes a fine range he's on here somewhere. Best to have a look through ye olde shop and see what style you like.
    Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
    Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

I have one of the hard neoprene half face masks and love it, very light and it works I tested it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I use a lower face mesh mask - widely available for about £10 and up, depending on style. It 's absolutely fine for purpose.
        Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

I use the same as above cheap and look pretty good I have the v12 googles too and the mask fits nice under the nose and dosent lift them at all
          Originally posted by bulldoguk
          Short barreled version so I can class it as a CQB right?
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]75861[/ATTACH]

Comment

my mate has given me a mask he no longer uses is it me or are they ment to squash the life outta your nose ?
            [SIGPIC]

Comment

Erm, nope. I've got a fairly sizeable hooter, and my face mask sits comfortably.
              Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

What I did is the band around the back, have it sit more on the top of your head and it will pull the mask around you chin more to stop it crushing your nose also if it's a mesh one you have push the outside in to it is a bit tighter near your ears and this will push the noes piece out a bit. Hope this help just gotta play about with it till it fits nice ;-)
                Originally posted by bulldoguk
                Short barreled version so I can class it as a CQB right?
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]75861[/ATTACH]

Comment

ive tryed everything with this mask ive been given even took a hammer to the bugger but the mesh is built like armie is indestructable lol can anyone reccommend another mask as i really cant seem to get on with this mask at all are the hard neoprene ones any good or is it worth just getting a mouth guard and just wearing a shemagh to protect my neck
                  [SIGPIC]

Comment

Keep on trying to bend it, or get a more flexible one.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

eudean Find out more about eudean
                    Working...
                    X