New load-out advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New load-out advice

Hi guys I have a question and you guys have probably been asked this question so much; I have done lots of research and watch many hours of YouTube videos.

I’m looking to purchase my first guns, I would like to say there is no budget but everyone does have their limits but let’s say that I have no limits.

For my side arm I’m looking at the ‘Tokyo Marui FN5-7’, do you of anything better?

For my sniper I’m looking at the L96 Warrior, again do you know of any better or problems with this gun.

Now this is where I’m really stuck, the assault rifle, I think I just need a few suggestions that I can look into, in order of preference I think what I’m looking for is; power, accuracy, ROF, capacity, modern style, I love the look of the full metal stuff, Im not sure which is best, electric or gas.

Re: New load-out advice

5-7 looks great, and is TOKYO MARUI, can't go wrong.
    Daedalus uses/used a Warrior L96 stock for a long while so SEEMS a reliable choice (Though I don't know why you'd want an s.rifle if you're not gonna use it a lot.).
    I'd recommend a TM M4 recoil shock for realism/good metal body/reliablity.

On a no limits budget for the pistol/s.rifle I'd choose a TM P226 w/ PGC metal body kit and a Real Sword SVD, both some sexy shizz and both perform well.
    Originally posted by Lt. Macka
    big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Thanks Proto i will have a look at your recomendations.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto View Post
        5-7 looks great, and is TOKYO MARUI, can't go wrong.
        Daedalus uses/used a Warrior L96 stock for a long while so SEEMS a reliable choice (Though I don't know why you'd want an s.rifle if you're not gonna use it a lot.).
        I'd recommend a TM M4 recoil shock for realism/good metal body/reliablity.

On a no limits budget for the pistol/s.rifle I'd choose a TM P226 w/ PGC metal body kit and a Real Sword SVD, both some sexy shizz and both perform well.

Any on this page? http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/advanc...rtdir=a&page=2

Comment

dont bother with gas rifles unless you play in a hot country. also gas mags are expensive and as you say this is gonna be your first gun the maintenance should be looked at. buy a gun thats pretty simple to fix and maintain. look at something like an m4. you can upgrade them easily as you go along and if things do go wrong there an easy fix. id say aswell for now stay clear of recoil guns as when they break down there an expensive fix. TM are prob on of the best manufacturers at the moment, but dont let that rule your walet. theres plenty of other great manufacturers like ics and G&P. also for your first gun buy from a reputable dealer as they normaly offer warranty so it saves you hassle when a part fails.
          Looking for a Harris style Bipod with 20mm RIS mount.

Comment

That Recce Rifle will perform amazingly! Would be a great choice.
            sigpic

The Proud Owner Of A New G&P US Navy MK23 LMG (Stoner 63)!

Comment

iv had two scars and a cqbr AMAZING guns but when they fail there expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by TobyRoberts View Post
                That Recce Rifle will perform amazingly! Would be a great choice.
                I had a llok at it on youtube which looks good, but then people say stay away from the recoil guns...such a hard choice.

Comment

You could even blow smoke up a few people's arses and get a 1.4k Systema M4 to make people think you're a bazillionaire!
                  Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                  big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto View Post
                    You could even blow smoke up a few people's arses and get a 1.4k Systema M4 to make people think you're a bazillionaire!

Now i do like that Proto: http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=4344

Comment

clang: if you do happen to buy a systema i got a daniel defence rail for one

Comment

To be fair G&G combat machines are amazing given they are about £100, and can hold their own against most skirmish guns, although the more expensive top techs are probably better if you want a metal body and awesome sounding blowback(mate owns a 416).

Comment

I recently purchased a G&G CM16 for 120quid and got a metal body off here for like 25quid, and i tell you what it puts my custom CA m15a4 with systema internals a ride for its money (£300 spent on internals o.o)

Its crazy how good G&G are even in there CM range..

Buy a cm16, and upgrade it as you go along, or buy a toptech

Just my input/advice you dont have to take it haha

Dave

Comment

Whats the average fps site limit for assult rifles?

Comment

Most places 350fps max. With one or two biting the bullet with thise guidelines that came out a while back and going to 372fps
                              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GSXR MARKY Find out more about GSXR MARKY
                              Working...
                              X