New tac vest wanted HELP?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New tac vest wanted HELP?!

First things first, sorry if this is in the wrong section. Anyway...
    Hi all,
    I am currently looking for a new tac vest, and am not really sure what I should get and what is the best to get or if there isn't really a good 'make' so to speak.
    It has to be MOLLE and it also must be in TAN. I have a budget of under £100 so what would be best?

Caza

Re: New tac vest wanted HELP?!

Do you have a specific unit you want to emulate? Also do you need pouches included?

Warrior Assault Systems do a host of 901 vests which are RRV style vests, and you can either get a prebuilt bundle, for your budget or a base and add pouches. Best thing is Warrior kit is actually used by UK special forces, so this stuff is great quality. Only problem is being a chest rig there isn't much MOLLE real estate. You can add a back panel when your budget stretches though.

They also do an actual vest for just under £60, leaving you some money to get pouches with.
    "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
    Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

What I was looking for was something that has MOLLE all over the fron and the back to, with room for plenty of pouches and a dump pouch at the back. Such as this which I already have, but want to movce on from it:

And looking at the Warrior Assualt Systems the 901 in particular, there really isn't much space on the back to put pouches on, so should I maybe save up and look at getting a DCS Plate Carrier?

Comment

A cheaper alternative is the "BULLE Plate Carrier with Cummerbund". It'll give you plenty of MOLLE real estate and, while not of WAS quality, will certainly do fine for skimishing.
        "They love it, they do, they love it"

Comment

Okay, that does look alot cheaper, but it doesn't really look light enough to be tan, more of a very light OD? Or is that just the picture?

Comment

May just be the picture mate; a friend of mine uses it and it's very similar in colour to my RICAS compact in the flesh.
            "They love it, they do, they love it"

Comment

Okay, thanks for all the help, have found what I'm looking for I think
              Caza

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

caza Find out more about caza
              Working...
              X