Gun Holsters - Thigh or waist / belt for taurs raging bull - 8 inch barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Holsters - Thigh or waist / belt for taurs raging bull - 8 inch barrel

Hi all, Just getting back into everything again after a few years absent and finding out about a local site since recently moving to Southampton
    Decided i want to actually use my raging bull in the field as it were....
    Only problem with having such a large gun with an 8.375 inch barrel is finding a way of carrying the thing...

So, does anyone know of any holsters that could fit a raging bull. Not fussed if its an open bottom holster or not as it will most likely have to be, what with the large barrel etc. I suppose if one cant be found i could just buy one big enough and just cut - re-design the holster to fit the gun.

I don't have a scope fitted to it currently.. but bare in mind i might do. That said, i might just leave the rail on and attach the scope in-game if i fancy a spot of pistol only.

vid to give idea of guns size (gun in vid is 6.5 inch not the 8.375)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIZCv...eature=related

Cheers, Jason

Re: Gun Holsters - Thigh or waist / belt for taurs raging bull - 8 inch barrel

WTF?! How does it work? Do you beat people with it or what?
    I'm not a big fat panda. I'm THE big fat panda
    SKADOOSH!

Comment

Well i suppose theres always the added bonus of being able to use it as a club.
      It has 6 metal shells, each one gets loaded with its own 8mm BB, then its loaded like any normal revolver and voila. A bit cumbersome yes... and it takes FOREVER to re-load... but if someone got close enough and you get the chance to pull out a half a meter long revolver on them... the 'oh fuck' look on the other persons face (if you could see it under the mask) can only be a good thing

Comment

any ideas?

Comment

Not sure about holsters for scoped pistols (don't think they're all too common) but Warrior Assault Systems produce a good quality cordura MOLLE holster with an opening that I'd have thought would allow that barrel through to enable fitment.
          REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

think its gna have to be an american import or make my own. bought something similar in design to the WAS holster but they arent wide enough. Trigger and and Trigger guard hangs too far out. Will see how it performs this sunday, but think ill need to find something better

Comment

Uncle mike sidekick holsters
              Xadin {sha'din} Monkey

Next skirmish: GZ Woodland TBA

Comment

Great thanks. They even do ones for 8.5 inch barrels. Shame i wouldnt get one by sunday but will def look into them. Ta!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jasont21 Find out more about Jasont21
                Working...
                X