Womens clothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Womens clothing

Ok, girlfriend is interested in coming along to an airsoft day but would like army gear tovwear. Happy to buy her the stuff, bit where from. Shes a small woman. Size 8-10 or aprox 25 inch waist. Obviously smaller than most clothing available based onbthe asumption they were uni sex clothes.
    Also, shes busty, so dunno if normal jackets etc would fit unless over sized.

Is there anywhere to get women sized military clothing? New or graded.
    Yes i could make her wear the military anne summers clothes etc but think she said something about not getting hurt? Silly request if you ask me...

Anyway ta in advance

Re: womens clothing

When I saw the thread title I thought it was asking about a Royal Marine loadout - I've never met one yet that doesn't have at least one dress in his kit!

Seriously though, my wife just went to the local surplus store and searched through the cadets kit until she found something that fitted.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: womens clothing

Girls in the forces all wear the same stuff as us blokes so the uniforms come in a pretty comprehensive range of sizes, certainly shouldn't be impossible finding issued items to fit.
      REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Re: Womens clothing

tights

Comment

Thats what i thought. Will have to find some smaller clothes then. Will habe to find a way of squeezin the boobs in! Ta

Comment

Smaller sized trousers, man-sized shirt/lightweight jacket and tuck it in; that oughta do it. Admittedly the cut of it all isn't ideal for women because it's all mainly designed to be worn by blokes, but I've seen enough females wearing CS95 and PCS over the last few years to presume it must be comfortable enough.

When I was going through my trade training we had a girl put back on to our course that was fairly.. heavy up front shall we say. She didn't struggle for uniform though.
            REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Measure her:

Height
              Chest - without wanting to be rude, don't squash anything
              Waist
              Leg
              Bum

Get all measurements in centimeters and PM me. At the risk of a monster flaming session...... I am as short as half a dwarf and spent alot of my younger years in the gym and am quite "chesty". I should have some rig that will fit her. If i have it, you can have it for the price of postage.

Comment

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post
                Measure her:

Height
                Chest - without wanting to be rude, don't squash anything
                Waist
                Leg
                Bum
                And I'm sure there would be plenty of volunteers to help you out!
                sigpic

Comment

UK forces were apparently going to tailor more for women, but cutbacks etc! But if you want more female tailored stuff, go for US kit as this is specifically designed for "the female form" but this is expensive.
                  Other than that, local surplus and forage
                  sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

tights

Comment

im no clothing guru, but wouldnt it be easier to buy the smallest pair of trousers available, and wear a belt (and maybe sow up the bottoms)
                      shirts would be much of a problem, just tuck it in. if she's as chesty as you say (nice!) then a loose fitting shirt would be ideal no?

or just get this http://www.unilution.com/images/lingerie/07022.jpg

Comment

she has since started to think against the idea but theres always ways... she had a play on my gun the other night. THe L86 too...
                        I will prob try some other surpluss places soon. only one around here that i can find at the mo and it aint all that great. Unless you want new stuff anyway.

Ill get measurements soon loki. keep forgetting. Just lost my job so other things on my mind at the mo!
                        Oh and hunter... already on it lol

Comment

I'm an 8-10 and I look for 28-30inch waist which is very easy to source in most camos and is a snug fit on me (specially DPM)
                          I'm not sure you'd want a 25inch waist pair of trousers for her, that's extremely small certainly not size 8-10!
                          As for chest size. As most military clothes are designed for burly men they're normally quite loose fitted so getting a ladies chest into them will be unlikely to cause issues.
                          As for vests etc the Bulle MLE Molle harness is great as it fits round the waist and doesn't crush anything
                          But yes, at her size you shouldn't have any issue sourcing stuff that will fit her but feel free to PM me for further advice. As a small built lady myself I have some experience in this department
                          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                          I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

cheers roxy. good to hear from a womans pov.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jasont21 Find out more about Jasont21
                            Working...
                            X