Blackhawk holder bits :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackhawk holder bits :/

Ok, I have these lying around, and one of the holder things is the perfect size for a flashlight. However I have no idea how to attach it to either the belt thingys (on the left), or if I were to purchase something so I could attach it to molle.

Basically, can anyone explain to me how these things work. What parts I need to buy to attach it to my vest, or what parts are needed to attach it to one of the belt pannel thingys...

Yeah I have no idea what these things are.. don't know if that came across

Any help would be appreciated!

Phil

Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
    Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
    Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
    Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Re: Blackhawk holder bits :/

Hey, Phil!

The four things with slots in you have there look like the paddle and belt attachments (The paddle on the left) for SERPA-type holsters, not the holders you have next to them! The things on the right, if memory serves, are designed to fit onto a thigh rig platform along with a holster, by sliding onto large rails. To confirm, or give you any more detail, though, I'd have to see the backs! Could you maybe take another picture of the two "holders", showing the other side? (I.E, the side that would be clipping onto whatever it's attached to)

Also, if I might make a personal suggestion, pistol mag pouches (cheaply available all over the place) generally make better torch holders... and they often button shut, which I find more useful :D.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Half Trigger Find out more about Half Trigger
    Working...
    X