Helmet and comms system solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helmet and comms system solution

I want to buy a helmet along with comms system, this can be either integrated or as an add on!

What are my options? I am very new to airsoft and just in the process of buying the last few bits and pieces needed

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Mich 2001 2002 , ops adaptor , peltor contac II
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Helmet and comms system solution

Helmet looks fantastic and so does the Peltor headsets although I can't seem to find one with a mic and earpiece?

Comment

Anyone

Comment

Yeah use the search function for all the Comms threads for starters. Then look through the Gear section's namely the Helmet thread in particular and ask the question there.

Comment

I have searched.

Comment

Look through this http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...w-me-your-Lids while I get you the Comms threads....

Comment

Comms: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/search.php?searchid=637641

Best article: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...hlight=Headset

The above you will see most people wearing with helmets.

Comment

Thanks, I have read a ridiculous amount of threads on radios etc, just not on how helmets incorporate with PTT's!

Comment

Also, just noticed you're based in Ascot. I'm typing this very message there. Fascinating ay!

Comment

Read the second link and research those in question. Also you will see them on the Lids thread.

Comment

Thanks, I have already gone through the first thread a couple of times, I'll check out the second one now, thanks!

Comment

never under stood these massive cans .I use a throat mic wth a TETRA Airwave Police Acoustic earpiece

Comment

I say old chap, what are you asking? Choose the type of comms you feel best Peltors are good good but really do you need to spend that for softing? Look on the bay for the element clone sets, very nearly as good as the real ones, or Sordins, Devgru, etc etc. See what helmet you like, Things like the Airframe, FAST have the side protection removed for the low drag look whilst MICH types bulge out over your little ears for defenders to go under. Also when looking at said defenders type in ptt, throat mikes etc.
                            Really the worlds your lobster as to which combination you go for.
                            Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                            Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Interesting, thanks!

Will start searching eBay for a worthwhile solution, think I want a Mich helmet though

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                              X