Oakley Radars For Airsoft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakley Radars For Airsoft?

hi guys considering purchasing a set of oakley radars with yellow lenses what ide like to know is do many people on here use them? and are they perfectly safe to do so? i see all oakley lenses are rated by that ANSI Z87.1 test? so assumed they are strong enough? any help would be great

thanks, mitch
    Mitch

Re: Oakley Radars For Airsoft?

ANSI far exceeds the en166 standards that any decent site requires, you will be fine mate

Comment

well a friend has a set with spare lenses so we decided to shoot at it from about 18" - 2ft and they didnt smash altho did crack when we hit right n the edge but to me they seem perfectly safe!! sweet glasses i think!
      Mitch

Comment

I wear a pair of radar oakleys with range lenses. Cracking for airsoft and mega comfy. Taken many a lens shot and not even a mark left

Comment

ive been using my half jackets for ages, i tested my old set by shooting them with a 500fps rifle from half a foot away and they did crack and have a massive indent, but other than that they where fine, also they use them alot in america with their redonculouse fps rates so they should be ample for the uk
          PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

I'm considering taking my Canteens out this weekend if it's sunny, glad to hear that Oakley eyewear is strong enough for airsoft use :-D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

frostyairsofter Used to be a multicam addict! Now i run low drag and simple... Find out more about frostyairsofter
            Working...
            X