M14 EBR. Place To Get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M14 EBR. Place To Get?

i want one really bad :D i was on youtube and found a vid of a us sniper with one and i thought, "want one!", i found oone on "retailer removed", £180 icluding p&p and two tone, but anyone know a better place?
    Last edited by Fingers; 13 December, 2009, 22:38. Reason: retailer mentioned
    Its Hard Work Being A Fool These Days. Too Much Competition.

Re: M14 EBR. Place To Get?

If it's not zero one, we can't discuss it here!
    sigpic

Comment

zero one should be able to get one in if your ing up and ask i think. I believe they do something that if they dont stock something they can order it in and do it cheap for you!

but if you want my advice... DONT get a KART EBR.. save up for a Classic Army or a G&P kit for TM one.
      Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Avoid the Kart EBR at all costs, it's far more hassle than it's worth. Even after you gut the internals and 'fix' the externals you'll end up paying a very similar price to the G&P body kit and resulting M14.

My advice? Save your £££ until you can afford the G&P kit and either a TM or Cyma M14 base.
        Does not speak moron.

Comment

thanks guys whats "wrong" with Kart anyways? just out of interest
          Its Hard Work Being A Fool These Days. Too Much Competition.

Comment

Poorly made, and expensive to attempt to fix. AFAIK it was made to fill a gap in the market (There were, and still are no realistically affordable and skirmishable M14 EBR replicas).
            Does not speak moron.

Comment

dito all the above my ebr had to be gutted internaly then the outsides broke its now reshaped as a standard m14 with only the top reciever and gas block left as echo 1 / kart everything else has been replaced.

CA (for its lightness) or buy the gandp conversion and a TM m14

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JayyMann I Love To Snipe! Find out more about JayyMann
              Working...
              X