Help me with my loadout please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me with my loadout please

Hey all, im new to airsofting so need help with my load out.

Currently have genuine British MTP trousers, UBACS and smock and cold weather lowa style boots.
    Im in need of some gloves, knee padds and most of all a molle chest rig,

Would anyone have any suggestions for any of the above ? links would be great.

Many thanks Liam88
    Current : Systema Mk18 CQBR, KSC Glock 17

Wanted : TM VSR Gspec, TM Sig 226

Re: Help me with my loadout please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Di6OxctlL8&feature=plcp

The above comes in multi cam OR tan to fit your load out lighter and cheaper than a plate carrier but won't be accurate to a specific load out if your looking to replicate something used in theatre

covers gloves too (Y)
    'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

I'd recommend Oakley gloves, they come in black and tan and cost around £32. One of my best airsoft purchases to date.

On the vest front it totally depends on your budget, I have a Warrior Assault Systems rig but they are expensive, depends on your budget I guess?

Comment

With the gloves i agree with above, i have used my oakleys for two tours and airsofting, there a little tatty (or just verteran lookin) but very much still alive and thumping!
        As with the vest i would advise cheaper stuff on a certain auction site. As your new you wont know what you like or suits you style or the kind or games you play. No big investment no big drama. Also once you start going most gamers will happly let you try on stuff to see what you like.
        Also dont be dissmayed by cheap chinese copys, go with high rated sellers, there are reall bargins, i got a coyote brown chest rig for £40 including postage when i was starting a couple years ago and its still holding togther well when skirmshing.

Comment

Also you can pick up issued pads pretty cheap on 'that' site and they very comfory for extended periods.

Comment

thanks for the advice, just really cannt make my mind up what colour vest to get that will go with mtp ? ideas welcome....
            Current : Systema Mk18 CQBR, KSC Glock 17

Wanted : TM VSR Gspec, TM Sig 226

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

liam88 Find out more about liam88
            Working...
            X