Velcro Undersides?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Velcro Undersides?

Hey all. Sorry about the /r/, but despite my futile attempts of finding any on the web, I can't find any good velcro to sew onto my kit, to which then patches go on top? You know, the rectangle squares everyone seems to have.
    I'm sure I'd be able to find some locally in town, or online, but I'd like some good quality ones so that my patches won't end up lost in the woods.

If someone could point me in the right direction, that would be great.
    Cheers
    ShauG36C: Only problem was, I shot two and more came

Re: Velcro Undersides?

You'll probably need to buy it as a wide strip and cut it to the size/shape you want.
    Places that make and sell patches would probably be a good place to start, and you might not need to buy both halves (unless you want to).

Don't forget the loops (the soft, fluffy part) go on the clothing, etc. and the hooks go on the patch.

Comment

What sort of size/s you after?

I may have a couple of OD furry side Velcro backs lying around.

Edit it's actually more of a tan colour, both hook and loop.
      They are sewn on to armour pouches but can be easily removed.

Comment

I just used standard velcro strips and sewn on 3 rows to make a large rectangle
        Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

You mean like these?

http://www.militaryuniformsupply.com...s-uniform-side

Comment

I picked up some OD velcro in 10cm width, i.e. ideal for a shoulder patch. A one metre length cost me a few quid off a certain auction site.
            "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
            George Carlin

Comment

Ive used velcro bought from my local haberdasher's. Cost buttons :lol: and worked really well, patches have never dropped off and I play hard.

Comment

Maybe there isn't anything wrong with trying the local stuff. Cheers fellas.
                ShauG36C: Only problem was, I shot two and more came

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Krinkov Call me Krinkov. Find out more about Krinkov
                Working...
                X