Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Camo Suggestions

Right

Looking for a new camo for woodland, as cheap DPMs and a black vest is getting a bit boring
    I could just get a DPM chest rig but I want to try and move away from DPM as due to me being quite small, having a g36 (popular rental gun) and wearing DPM i get mistaken for a rental quite a bit lol XD

Don't fancy anything too mainstream i.e. multicam etc and need matching coloured gear etc. I have a G36E and MP7 so don't really want any camo that's usually associated with american (armlite) weapons.

Was thinking Rooikat / Rooivalk.

Anyone know what would work best in the UK or any other suggestions.
    Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Re: New Camo Suggestions

Your using german weapons...

So how about Flecktarn? That works really well in woodland.

Comment

push the boat out. grab some atacs FG.

Comment

Tariq, Vegetato! It's beautiful :P

Comment

Czech woodland is nice, or go for a really nice Danish camo, a come between flecktarn and Cadpat.

Comment

Trouble with flectarn is i can't seem to find a rig that suits the G36 well. Most vest and pouches are large clumsy double magazines. Im looking for something lighter and smaller. Single pouches, maybe open top or fast access.
            Strangly i can't find anything like that in flectarn for the G36 XD
            Idealy i want matching camo / rig or colours that go together.

Comment

Originally posted by hi there :) View Post
              Tariq, Vegetato! It's beautiful :P
              And not very common..I have had quite a few people asking me what it was,and it does work well.

Comment

I really want some vegetato. The excitement of atacs FG has worn off sadly.

Warrior have just started doing G36 specific pouches?

Comment

My friends and I rock out in vegetato. Its excellent in UK woods in the summer, particularly if a little sun is shining through the canopy. Not quite so good in winter, but what is? I won't mention where I got it, but I did headwear, vest, trousers and shirt for under £100 (50p under IIRC).

Comment

Originally posted by Figjam View Post
                    My friends and I rock out in vegetato. Its excellent in UK woods in the summer, particularly if a little sun is shining through the canopy. Not quite so good in winter, but what is? I won't mention where I got it, but I did headwear, vest, trousers and shirt for under £100 (50p under IIRC).
                    ah nice.

What colours go well with vegetato then? As i won't be able to get vegetato g36 gear :P Apart from OD which pretty much goes with any woodland camo :P

Comment

What colours go well with vegetato then? As i won't be able to get vegetato g36 gear :P Apart from OD which pretty much goes with any woodland camo :P
                      OD goes very well! But anything apart from it I don't know! erm maybe black, but OD is probably best It's what the Italian special forces use with their vegetato.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                        I really want some vegetato. The excitement of atacs FG has worn off sadly.

Warrior have just started doing G36 specific pouches?
                        You can stand next to me Ben...

A pic' for the inquisitive below,veg' with OD SA vest,I have got the boonie too but I usually wear the cap shown...it is very reasonably priced,google vegetato..I suspect the other poster and me got it from the same place,no vest <£50.oo.....

IMG_0314.jpg

Comment

Hey Tariq,

In regards to good colours for Veggie, try looking at serving soldiers in the Italian military.

I've found that, barring OD (which is the best default option), traditional US woodland looks the nicest on vegetato, as does dark coyote brown. Saying that, you can get vegetato plate carriers and such. I've got one made by SBB, cost me a fair bit, but it's good quality and it's fit for purpose enough that actual serving soldiers deployed with it to A-Stan.

Here's some pics to give you some ideas:

Pic of My SBB rig. Nothing fancy, just good quality Veggie plate carrier.

Comment

I must say that is a lovely rig!! Well for me it is nice! :D

Comment

ittav1nx500a.jpg ittav1nx500b.jpg

This is the Vegetato Miltec Ultimate Assault Vest,I prefer the pocketing on the SAAV,but as usual it is personal choice...
                              That isn't me in the picture BTW,but the picture I posted further back is me in the wilds of Maidenhead 12/08/12 just to show how well it blends with English foilage...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tariq182 Your local Gamer, Airsofter, Biker and Bassist! Engineer. Find out more about Tariq182
                              Working...
                              X