Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What boots to use for airsoft?

hey guys,

Right I have a pair of timberlands that I owned before I started airsoft and have found them to be very heavy!

Can anyone recomend me some boots and pics as well of some boots that are nice and comfy for airsoft?

thanks

MAGiK
    sigpic

Re: What boots to use for airsoft?

Magnums!
    Cannot recommend them enough, they may not be cheap but by jingo, they sure are the best.
    Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
    Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

I've just the magnum 8.1 boots for about 5 months now and they are unbelievably comfortable. They are really light and if it's wet they don't squelch.

The multicam version is a bit more expensive but the black magnums you can pick up for about £60-£70
      . .

Comment

Converse boots.

Ridiculously comfortable, can't rate them enough. £80.

Comment

Originally posted by original poster View Post
          Converse boots.

Ridiculously comfortable, can't rate them enough. £80.
          i'll second that! but it's really down to you, converses might be good for me, but for you they might not.
          The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

i got my boots on ebay for £27. comfy as anything and good quality... sadly they arent nail proof as the huge hole in my boot and foot tell thr tail

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I use Mil-Tec boots at the moment and find them comfy and supportive enough for a full day's skirmish
              "They love it, they do, they love it"

Comment

I would advise on getting the best you can afford. Boots is one thing you dont want second hand as they "break in" to an individuals feet.

I used Bates Tactical boots as i was issued them for work. They are fine for walking in for 10+ hours but i am finding them uncomfortable for a days running in the woods.

I would suggest trying a few on in a shop and seeing what feel most comfortable BUT until you wear them in the field you are not going to know.

I am looking for some Lowas at the mo but cant decide on desert or full leather.
                TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Lowas, altbergs, magnums list goes on
                  I use magnum elite spiders myself

Generic Tapatalk Signature.
                  -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                  -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

I have a pair of Magnum classics, they're a cracking pair of boots, picked them up for around 40 quid around a year ago and haven't looked back since.

\Dish/

Comment

I personally use Blackhawk 'desert ops boots'. There extremely light, and dry quickly. Also handy that they have a steel shank in them for extra support and protection
                      sigpic

Comment

It's the third most important thing in airsoft IMO behind eye protection and a gun!

Comment

I use Lowa elite boots. Fantastic boots, very light and supportive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          sigpic

Comment

Danner boots, don't know the exact model, but they are 6" side zipped, and so comfortable i use them for everything.
                            water proof, steel toe cap, oil slip resistant, they do everything!
                            For Sale!
                            TM M870 with a load of stuff
                            A&K massada sniper spec
                            Chronograph
                            leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

5.11 HRT desert boots for me, brought them on sale for half price at £60 and they are epic, i only wish they had a side zip lol, but my mates run a pair of converse desert warrior boots which he loves to bits, and the other was using a pair of magnum boots but switched to a pair of 5.11 boots.
                              IMO the best thing to spend money on in airsoft is a good pair of boots, my 5.11's didnt need breaking in and are more comfy than anything i wear day to day, i just wish I could get away with wearing them in everyday life lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MAGpul MAGiK If it is magpul Ill end up buying it in the long run! Find out more about MAGpul MAGiK
                              Working...
                              X